Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

I checked out on Champs just as my screen on SNKRS faded into Got ‘em --Unintentional double up.
530F3934-4198-4517-8447-58E45445C016.gif

I like these but not double up like :lol:
Same 1 on snkrs and the other FTL 1 is going back

This is a regular GR without the Nike Air in the back, and they literally sold out on the SNKRS App within 2 to 3 minutes. So this tells me 2 things, buying regular gr retros are the equivalent to buying super limited shoes now. And the stimulus checks definitely stimulated Nike/Jordan Brand today. It's crazy that you have to treat regular releases like it's a limited release nowadays.
I am thinking that some of the stock was put to the side for Jordan Reserve. Nike most likely will drop these again in a few months.

I don’t know, to be honest... It’s worth a shot.. if you see an 11 hit me up... on the DM
I called a couple stores... finish line University mall said all their pairs are raffled, unclaimed will go “online” ...riiight
Brandon FNL said unclaimed pairs will be sold tomorrow and they do have an 11. They don’t have my sz 13 tho

FTL university mall said they’ll sell unclaimed pairs fcfs when corporate tells them to, “maybe in a couple of days”

I’m still on the loading screen on footlocker. What a cap I thought it was gonna be easy online
32DFD283-C139-4FD9-AA92-B63F688D51CF.png

got a rare W on FNL

was really hoping to hit on SNKRS so I could hit the chat up and use my last 20% off medical discount which is soon going to expire and to try to get rakuten cash back but ended up going 0/2 on there

will try to get the 3% cash back from rakuten that I activated post purchase 🤷‍♂️

got a rare W on FNL

was really hoping to hit on SNKRS so I could hit the chat up and use my last 20% off medical discount which is soon going to expire and to try to get rakuten cash back but ended up going 0/2 on there

will try to get the 3% cash back from rakuten that I activated post purchase 🤷‍♂️
Chat played me talking about can't use it on new releases since when

Back
Top Bottom