Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

Its a bummer these got pushed back all the way to March 20 from the original January release. Either way, I can’t wait for these. They don’t make many navy Jordans so when they do I gotta cop.
That's good to know. I went absolutely nuts in the back half of 20' and I am not buying for a bit. Was gonna pass on these but might be back on them if they come out then.

So the toe/EP on these is gonna be great on some pairs, mediocre on others.
E6C8ADEE-DB3E-4FE2-A7AD-04ED08A96553.jpeg

7D068457-A5BA-4017-9CC1-7AF1C43F254E.jpeg

Last edited:
These are much nicer than the Red and Royal versions. But the toe And EP have to be on point.
Going to have to see them in person to make that statement myself. Might end up coming down to whichever color is your favorite of the 3 will be the one that looks best to you. I am definitely in on these, looking forward to getting them in the rotation. Love the royals and reds as well!

Going to have to see them in person to make that statement myself. Might end up coming down to whichever color is your favorite of the 3 will be the one that looks best to you. I am definitely in on these, looking forward to getting them in the rotation. Love the royals and reds as well!

I am More of a Red on Jordan’s type of buyer, but on these, the Navy is much cleaner looking. Just missing the Nike Air.

I'm kind of hesitant to grab these. I like my Red Cement pair ok but the leather on them is not the best. If these are exactly the same I might just skip. I have enough 3s.

I'm kind of hesitant to grab these. I like my Red Cement pair ok but the leather on them is not the best. If these are exactly the same I might just skip. I have enough 3s.
The leather on the red pair isn’t great at all. These will be the same. I can tell by the pics.

Back
Top Bottom