Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

I live in Dallas and I already know all these cowboys fans bout to make the local resellers very happy lol. These a must have for “dem boyz”.

As a Ravens fan, I admire Cowboys’ fans dedication after years of Jerry’s ineptitude in ownership and management of the franchise, given their storied history lol

As a Ravens fan, I admire Cowboys’ fans dedication after years of Jerry’s ineptitude in ownership and management of the franchise, given their storied history lol
Bro I disowned the cowboys. I couldn’t do it no more when they benched romo. Once Jerry gone I’ll be a fan again (which will never happen). Till then I’m just gonna root for my fantasy players lol.

I would but I’ve been anti cowboys for 3 years now. Can’t suport Jerry in any way anymore. I’m done with that imbecile lol. Die hard mavs fan tho, and always down for a game!
I'm a Cowboys fan as I was born in TX and lived there until I was 6. Was raised a fan. I like Basketball 1000x more then football though so I didn't and don't really care about the Cowboys aspect when it comes to these lol.

I got thru on JDSports and got an alert from my Cc that I’ve been charged but no order confirmation from JDS. So does that mean it ain’t happening or just wait for an email from them? I’ve never bought from them on a release day so idk how legit they are in terms of keeping stock updated.

A39F9031-6E93-45AC-8009-CBB9D8BF4C88.jpeg
Now I’m not so sure again🤦🏾‍♂️

I got thru on JDSports and got an alert from my Cc that I’ve been charged but no order confirmation from JDS. So does that mean it ain’t happening or just wait for an email from them? I’ve never bought from them on a release day so idk how legit they are in terms of keeping stock updated.
JD is just as legit as any of the other big sneaker chains. I've had orders canceled from pretty much all the huge stores one time or another. You're gonna just have to wait it out and watch for that email unfortunately. Hopefully you get them.

To be honest, it doesn’t look good for you.

if you haven’t gotten a confirmation email yet, chances are it was just a ghost charge and you struck out.

Back
Top Bottom