Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

LULZ. I gotta apply to this place and see whats up. I mean, all you finna do is move stock and stare at the customers
pimp.gif
. lulz.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

The only dudes I've ever seen working at VS (on the floor) were straight HM's. Only way I could do it is if it was a stock job in the back.

how does this even make sense? "NikeTalk: home of the insecure", if i worked there, i would want to work the floor. all the lingerie thirsty women would be within my sights. and reach, if i feel i could get away with it.

Thank you! A straight man on the sales floor, coaching these ladies through it. Youd get all kinds of perks; tips, dinner, gifts, and smash games. You could turn it into the poor man;s Hugh Heffner. Ladies of all ages, races, sizes coming back to see you all week long. Take a step back and see the vision "Im Not You"
Yeah yeah yeah...all that sounds good. Insecurities...blah blah blah.

Fact of the matter is...the typical dude that works at VS, Sephora, Macy's Make-up department, etc. is a flamboyant +$!#. Not every dude...but it's very common.

My view on women has changed some in the sense that I don't beast over them anymore. You seen one bad chick...you seen em all. I'm not going out of my way to get them. I personally just wouldn't say to myself "Oh, If I work at Victoria Secret...I can have sex with lots of women". I mean if I see a chick in VS that I want to knock down...I'll just walk in and approach her...not get a job there.

And also...I mean I don't know about ya'll VS's in ya'll areas...but every chick who works/walks into VS does not look like the chicks in the catalog so I don't know what all the beasting is for. The same !*%@ that walk in VS...walk into every other store in the mall so what's the difference working in VS as opposed to working in Spencer's or some %@%@? The prospect of skeeting on their panties?

Mr. Kuter: poor man's hugh hefner
laugh.gif

Im Not You:

"Fact of the matter is...the typical dude that works at VS, Sephora, Macy's Make-up department, etc. is a flamboyant +$!#."

if you aren't "flamboyant" yourself, why would you care how the public see's you? gotta maintain that rep, huh?

"I personally just wouldn't say to myself "Oh, If I work at Victoria Secret...I can have sex with lots of women". I mean if I see a chick inVS that I want to knock down...I'll just walk in and approach her...not get a job there. " " Only way I could do it is if it was a stock job inthe back. "

the post is about working in VS, not "knocking down chicks" you want to "knock down". i would rather watch women playing with panties onthe sales floor than myself playing with panties in the stockroom... by myself."

And also...I mean I don't know about ya'll VS's in ya'll areas...but every chick who works/walks into VS does not look like the chicks in thecatalog so I don't know what all the beasting is for. The same !*%@ that walk in VS...walk into every other store in the mall so what's the differenceworking in VS as opposed to working in Spencer's or some %@%@? The prospect of skeeting on their panties? "

i agree, not every woman who walks in there is gonna be catalog material but they will have the basics that attract men to women. T+A and a cute face neverhurts. in my opinion, it just makes the day go a little easier and from experience, jobs at the mall are usually bland. especially weekdays. when i workedat the mall, we would anticipate for a dope girl to walk by our store. if i would have worked at VS during those days, we wouldn't have had to wait.
wink.gif

1. if you aren't "flamboyant" yourself, why would you care how the public see's you? gotta maintain that rep, huh?

2. the post is about working in VS, not "knocking down chicks" you want to "knock down". i would rather watch women playing with panties on the sales floor than myself playing with panties in the stockroom... by myself."

3. i agree, not every woman who walks in there is gonna be catalog material but they will have the basics that attract men to women. T+A and a cute face never hurts. in my opinion, it just makes the day go a little easier and from experience, jobs at the mall are usually bland. especially weekdays. when i worked at the mall, we would anticipate for a dope girl to walk by our store. if i would have worked at VS during those days, we wouldn't have had to wait.
wink.gif

1. It's obvious you and I see the world differently. I'm not one of these pseudo pro-homosexual, we're all human, I'm comfortable withsexuality so I can do this and that" individuals who exist in this fantasy Utopian society where there seems to be a very thin line between #%#$ andhetero sexuality. I still choose to recognize these things quite often. Race, gender, sexuality, etc. I take all of these factors into account and I have mytheories on them. Call it being "macho" or "close-minded", "homophobic"...whatever you want. If maintaining this "rep"you keep referring to means being the man that the men around you bought you up to be...then yes...I am trying to hold up to that rep. I didn't grow up inthis MTV generation where everyone's in love with everyone and sexuality doesn't matter. I have a very old-school view on these things...so let'sagree to disagree here. Yes, I am very comfortable with my sexuality...that doesn't mean I'd put myself into a position that someone could falselyperceive me as a homosexual. Just like I wouldn't drive a Caprice, Crown Vic, Impala (or any other "police car")...wear braids/dreads...and wearmy pants hanging off my +%!...because I wouldn't to be falsely perceived as being a "thug" or a "hoodlum". Even though there'snothing wrong with any of those factors individually and doing them doesn't make you what you're perceived to be by the masses. The thing you have toremember is, it's never what it is...it's what it looks like. You might not care what others think about you...but I do. Reputation and integrity arevery important to me.

2. Obviously...judging from the OP's comments and almost everyone who posted in here...this whole topic alludes to being a male in a setting dominated byfemales and the prospect of pursuing them sexually...are you really going to try to tell me it doesnt? Watching women in a retail store play withpanties?...What exactly does that do for me as a grown man? If I'm not turned on enough to approach them and try to bed them...what exactly do I gain fromsimply looking at women playing with lingerie? I don't get it.

3. Every women that walks in VS is cute and have nice T&A? Where do you live?

The fact that OP confirmed my original assumption of him being a teenager...I think I've got my point across. I understand his mindset and I'm glad hehas a job...I'm just giving the perspective of someone older.

The only dudes I've ever seen working at VS (on the floor) were straight HM's. Only way I could do it is if it was a stock job in the back.

how does this even make sense? "NikeTalk: home of the insecure", if i worked there, i would want to work the floor. all the lingerie thirsty women would be within my sights. and reach, if i feel i could get away with it.

Thank you! A straight man on the sales floor, coaching these ladies through it. Youd get all kinds of perks; tips, dinner, gifts, and smash games. You could turn it into the poor man;s Hugh Heffner. Ladies of all ages, races, sizes coming back to see you all week long. Take a step back and see the vision "Im Not You"
Yeah yeah yeah...all that sounds good. Insecurities...blah blah blah.

Fact of the matter is...the typical dude that works at VS, Sephora, Macy's Make-up department, etc. is a flamboyant +$!#. Not every dude...but it's very common.

My view on women has changed some in the sense that I don't beast over them anymore. You seen one bad chick...you seen em all. I'm not going out of my way to get them. I personally just wouldn't say to myself "Oh, If I work at Victoria Secret...I can have sex with lots of women". I mean if I see a chick in VS that I want to knock down...I'll just walk in and approach her...not get a job there.

And also...I mean I don't know about ya'll VS's in ya'll areas...but every chick who works/walks into VS does not look like the chicks in the catalog so I don't know what all the beasting is for. The same !*%@ that walk in VS...walk into every other store in the mall so what's the difference working in VS as opposed to working in Spencer's or some %@%@? The prospect of skeeting on their panties?
This.

One of my friends works there, and she's busted as hell.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Lol. I used to work there. I was stock too (even tho im a girl)
[mitch hedberg]My girlfriend works at hooters........................in the kitchen[/mitch hedberg]

dont get excited buddy, you dont work there yet, around a year ago i thought i had the job at best buy, i work at target now

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Im going in at 2:30 to drop off my app and resume.

Rocking the button up, lookin fresh.

Ill update after.

Wish meh luck

No group interview yet? Good luck tho

I had the opportunity to work there... couldn't do it... too many of wifey's friends work there. Always being on the
nerd.gif
FTL

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman inthe women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishingboat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I didthe professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't geta card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTEDthat she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for thezipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a QuarterHorse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all thatto say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads willappreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Im going in at 2:30 to drop off my app and resume.

Rocking the button up, lookin fresh.

Ill update after.

Wish meh luck

Wait.. you are barely gonna turn in your app? I thought you already had your 1st interview going into your 2nd.. Good luck

1. if you aren't "flamboyant" yourself, why would you care how the public see's you? gotta maintain that rep, huh?

2. the post is about working in VS, not "knocking down chicks" you want to "knock down". i would rather watch women playing with panties on
the sales floor than myself playing with panties in the stockroom... by myself."

3. i agree, not every woman who walks in there is gonna be catalog material but they will have the basics that attract men to women. T+A and a cute face never
hurts. in my opinion, it just makes the day go a little easier and from experience, jobs at the mall are usually bland. especially weekdays. when i worked
at the mall, we would anticipate for a dope girl to walk by our store. if i would have worked at VS during those days, we wouldn't have had to wait.
wink.gif

1. It's obvious you and I see the world differently. I'm not one of these pseudo pro-homosexual, we're all human, I'm comfortable with sexuality so I can do this and that" individuals who exist in this fantasy Utopian society where there seems to be a very thin line between *#$! and hetero sexuality. I still choose to recognize these things quite often. Race, gender, sexuality, etc. I take all of these factors into account and I have my theories on them. Call it being "macho" or "close-minded", "homophobic"...whatever you want. If maintaining this "rep" you keep referring to means being the man that the men around you bought you up to be...then yes...I am trying to hold up to that rep. I didn't grow up in this MTV generation where everyone's in love with everyone and sexuality doesn't matter. I have a very old-school view on these things...so let's agree to disagree here. Yes, I am very comfortable with my sexuality...that doesn't mean I'd put myself into a position that someone could falsely perceive me as a homosexual. Just like I wouldn't drive a Caprice, Crown Vic, Impala (or any other "police car")...wear braids/dreads...and wear my pants hanging off my %%!...because I wouldn't to be falsely perceived as being a "thug" or a "hoodlum". Even though there's nothing wrong with any of those factors individually and doing them doesn't make you what you're perceived to be by the masses. The thing you have to remember is, it's never what it is...it's what it looks like. You might not care what others think about you...but I do. Reputation and integrity are very important to me.

2. Obviously...judging from the OP's comments and almost everyone who posted in here...this whole topic alludes to being a male in a setting dominated by females and the prospect of pursuing them sexually...are you really going to try to tell me it doesnt? Watching women in a retail store play with panties?...What exactly does that do for me as a grown man? If I'm not turned on enough to approach them and try to bed them...what exactly do I gain from simply looking at women playing with lingerie? I don't get it.

The fact that OP confirmed my original assumption of him being a teenager...I think I've got my point across. I understand his mindset and I'm glad he has a job...I'm just giving the perspective of someone older.

Look man youre taking this whole grown man, Jay-Z sensitive thing too far. No one is attacking your age or your straightness. Im 26, so chill out buddy. Thesimple point was, hes going to work at VS and you said it would be so horrible to work in the front. I merely pointed out some things that I think would becool about it, IF was to work at VS.

My statement just siad see the vision, I wasnt implying that you should personally go get a job and work at VS. The kids 18, he should be on the floor andlearn how to be an approach artist. Learn how to talk to all different types of women, even ugly ones. Its just important for life...as a grown man...which hewill no doubt be in 5 years.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

Inspiring.

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.
OH MY GOD...That will now be used in my regular vocabulary, maybe even at job interviews.

Originally Posted by VIXIV

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in
the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing
boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did
the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get
a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED
that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the
zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter
Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that
to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will
appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.

Inspiring.

BOOM!
This is the kind of story I was talking about. Just make your money and you may get some perks too.

2. the post is about working in VS, not "knocking down chicks" you want to "knock down". i would rather watch women playing with panties on
the sales floor than myself playing with panties in the stockroom... by myself."

3. i agree, not every woman who walks in there is gonna be catalog material but they will have the basics that attract men to women. T+A and a cute face never
hurts. in my opinion, it just makes the day go a little easier and from experience, jobs at the mall are usually bland. especially weekdays. when i worked
at the mall, we would anticipate for a dope girl to walk by our store. if i would have worked at VS during those days, we wouldn't have had to wait.
wink.gif

1. It's obvious you and I see the world differently. I'm not one of these pseudo pro-homosexual, we're all human, I'm comfortable with sexuality so I can do this and that" individuals who exist in this fantasy Utopian society where there seems to be a very thin line between *#$! and hetero sexuality. I still choose to recognize these things quite often. Race, gender, sexuality, etc. I take all of these factors into account and I have my theories on them. Call it being "macho" or "close-minded", "homophobic"...whatever you want. If maintaining this "rep" you keep referring to means being the man that the men around you bought you up to be...then yes...I am trying to hold up to that rep. I didn't grow up in this MTV generation where everyone's in love with everyone and sexuality doesn't matter. I have a very old-school view on these things...so let's agree to disagree here. Yes, I am very comfortable with my sexuality...that doesn't mean I'd put myself into a position that someone could falsely perceive me as a homosexual. Just like I wouldn't drive a Caprice, Crown Vic, Impala (or any other "police car")...wear braids/dreads...and wear my pants hanging off my %%!...because I wouldn't to be falsely perceived as being a "thug" or a "hoodlum". Even though there's nothing wrong with any of those factors individually and doing them doesn't make you what you're perceived to be by the masses. The thing you have to remember is, it's never what it is...it's what it looks like. You might not care what others think about you...but I do. Reputation and integrity are very important to me.

2. Obviously...judging from the OP's comments and almost everyone who posted in here...this whole topic alludes to being a male in a setting dominated by females and the prospect of pursuing them sexually...are you really going to try to tell me it doesnt? Watching women in a retail store play with panties?...What exactly does that do for me as a grown man? If I'm not turned on enough to approach them and try to bed them...what exactly do I gain from simply looking at women playing with lingerie? I don't get it.

The fact that OP confirmed my original assumption of him being a teenager...I think I've got my point across. I understand his mindset and I'm glad he has a job...I'm just giving the perspective of someone older.

Look man youre taking this whole grown man, Jay-Z sensitive thing too far. No one is attacking your age or your straightness. Im 26, so chill out buddy. The simple point was, hes going to work at VS and you said it would be so horrible to work in the front. I merely pointed out some things that I think would be cool about it, IF was to work at VS.

My statement just siad see the vision, I wasnt implying that you should personally go get a job and work at VS. The kids 18, he should be on the floor and learn how to be an approach artist. Learn how to talk to all different types of women, even ugly ones. Its just important for life...as a grown man...which he will no doubt be in 5 years.

I'm chill as can be...what are you talking about?
laugh.gif

I NEVER said it would be horrible to work there. I said I wouldn't work there because the dudes who typically work into those positions are +#+@#.

Sniffing panties as a sales associate is a cool thing to do for you?

And you're 26? Now wonder why these youngin's are $+%$@# in the head these days...look at the _'s they following.

I'd punch my little brother in the chest if he told me he got a job just to play with bras and watch women try on panties and them sniff them after theyleave. That's just me tho...do you homie. Peace.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

You won sir
smokin.gif
yep its a dream that most men will never get to achive and one of our own NT family is taking on huge step for man kind my god im gettingemotional thinking about it you sir are a revolutionary and i salute you
pimp.gif

2llfshw.gif

I need yo pretend I'm gay. Which, I'd u knew me, wouldn't be as hard as it seems. But for the record im the straightest guy alive.

Back
Top Bottom