Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Yeah if Zach ain't black and Trini ain't Asian then there is no point to stick to the OG characters, just have new ones.

Adam looked like a boss when he rocked a ponytail.
Word...I really liked Adam as a Power Ranger. I thought it was dope when he came back to help the new team and morphed in the OG Power ranger suit.

I hope more information is released soon.

Side note: Any collect the Figuarts figures? Slowly building up my set...Just need the Pink Ranger...to complete it.

Word...I really liked Adam as a Power Ranger. I thought it was dope when he came back to help the new team and morphed in the OG Power ranger suit.

Side note: Any collect the Figuarts figures? Slowly building up my set...Just need the Pink Ranger...to complete it.

:smokin

^Yes, that episode!

Now I'm wondering, why he still carried around his morpher when he knew the dangers of trying to morph into a ranger lol.

smokin.gif
Deff one of my fav episodes 
pimp.gif

I got red, green, and white. Also copped the legacy megazord, dragonzord, and tigerzord. Wanted to complete the team but prices got [emoji]128567[/emoji]. May still finish one day. I've been grabbing dbz figuarts lately

I got red, green, and white. Also copped the legacy megazord, dragonzord, and tigerzord. Wanted to complete the team but prices got [emoji]128567[/emoji]. May still finish one day. I've been grabbing dbz figuarts lately
Nice! I just need the Pink Ranger and the Red/Black ranger without the dragon armor and I'll be set.

I saw the Pink Ranger go for $170
sick.gif

And speaking of the Pink Ranger...Naomi Scott has been hired to play Kimberly.

Sorry, ASR fans.

Last edited:
^^ that this movie is gonna have a more serious story driven tone then a campy teenage super squad adventure. I wanted my Kimberly to be a super exaggerated valley girl....this chick ain't even blond

Back
Top Bottom