Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

yeah, my s/n is Verbal21 over there. Haven't been on in awhile other than to sell some stuff because I got burned out from being there heavy from 06-09' :lol: This movie will bring me back in though.
You could probably make somewhere around ~$200-300 for it. From my observations, the pockets of PR fans just aren't as deep as say, Transformers or GI Joes fans because they're generally younger.

Oh word? Damn....I thought I;d get like retail for it. It's pretty damn good condition aside from a sticker. Maybe I need to put it up on E-bay when I get a hold of it.

I even have this Voltron toy too. It was like the US reissue but from like late 90's I think or early 2000s. How much is this?

later-voltron.jpg

yeah, my s/n is Verbal21 over there. Haven't been on in awhile other than to sell some stuff because I got burned out from being there heavy from 06-09' :lol: This movie will bring me back in though.
You could probably make somewhere around ~$200-300 for it. From my observations, the pockets of PR fans just aren't as deep as say, Transformers or GI Joes fans because they're generally younger.

Oh word? Damn....I thought I;d get like retail for it. It's pretty damn good condition aside from a sticker. Maybe I need to put it up on E-bay when I get a hold of it.

I even have this Voltron toy too. It was like the US reissue but from like late 90's I think or early 2000s. How much is this?

later-voltron.jpg

Yeah, ebay's your best bet with that.

As for your Trendmasters Voltron, you'll probably get ~$125-150.

This is probably the closest you're ever gonna get to a Rated R.

Even though it was short, it looked really professionally filmed

Where do these people get their funding from. Wonder if it's all fans volunteering with their own personal time

my mom didn't want to buy me those so i had to settle for the happy meal ones that came with the zords. had two pink rangers bc the mcdonalds lady wasn't trying to hear me out. whatevs, one for the red ranger, one for the white ranger :pimp:

Man I remember when I was a kid and I wanted to be a power ranger so bad. Even thought megazords existed :rofl:

Lol at the thought of a power Rangers movie with current superhero movie treatment. I in the vein of days of future past or the dark Knight.

my mom didn't want to buy me those so i had to settle for the happy meal ones that came with the zords. had two pink rangers bc the mcdonalds lady wasn't trying to hear me out. whatevs, one for the red ranger, one for the white ranger :pimp:
That avy +post combo

My daughter will go nuts to see this. I recently gave her my old zords and she loves em. We watched the OG Power Rangers movie on Netflix before they pulled it, she's hooked now. :lol:

My daughter will go nuts to see this. I recently gave her my old zords and she loves em. We watched the OG Power Rangers movie on Netflix before they pulled it, she's hooked now. :lol:
skip all the boring crap and go straight to In Space goat behind MM

I had the whole auto-morphin MMPR set along with the OG megazord, Thunder megazord, white Tigerzord. Then I got the Ninja megazord and Falcon zord for my birthday AND a Playstation :wow:

I had the whole auto-morphin MMPR set along with the OG megazord, Thunder megazord, white Tigerzord. Then I got the Ninja megazord and Falcon zord for my birthday AND a Playstation :wow:

I remember one year I got the blue spaceship megazord and the black one. It was the first and only time I had 2 zords that I could combine together. That thing was heavy as hell for a 10 year old

Honestly, the franchise was pretty much done after the first movie & replacement of the O.G. actors.
Incorrect!! Maybe the original Power Rangers died off a bit after Jason, Zack & Trini left the team but Power Rangers In Space was probably the best overall season with Power Rangers Time Force coming in a close second.

So many feels when Andros killed Zordon

Andros
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Quatum Ranger
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Agree with everything you posted 
nthat.gif

Quantum Ranger was that *****. He didnt care about nobody when he first got his morpher 
nthat.gif

Man I didnt know about them rereleasing the old zords....

If they ever rerelease the old head flippers again, ima lose it :lol:

9378631284_40a76c7260_z.jpg

my favorite toys growing up

My friend had the metallic ones. I was SO damn jealous :smh:

I wanted an OG MegaZord so badly but never got one until Power Rangers Turbo :x :x :x hated that series and that movie, especially that dumb @#$ mushroom cut haired Blue Ranger

Last edited:
I'm excited and not excited at the same time. MMPR is another franchise from my childhood that is really special to me, but after what they did to Transformers, G.I. Joe, and TMNT, it's hard to be optimistic.

I still have this toy in my closet at my mom's place. Box and all. Is this worth anything?

View media item 1071007

I got the set that had the 4 Zords other than the Red Ranger's for Christmas one year. Damn near peed myself in excitement. A kid at school had the Red Ranger Zord and we let each other borrow our Zords to build the Thunder Megazord. Those were the days man.

I didn't have very many toys because we didn't have money like that, but my imagination was all I needed. We used to play Power Rangers at the park all day. There was always that one kid who loved to play the villain and we would morph and everything. :lol:

The best is when you have the main zord and then you get the secondary zord too so they could combine into the MEGA FORM. :lol: :pimp:

Remember when i had this

Zeo+Mega-Battlezord+_front_.JPG

48837d1383653516t-jhdd07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom