Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

frown.gif

smokin.gif

Green ranger dope but nothing will ever top that white ranger man. with the gold trim? bruh

green mmpr > red mmpr > white mmpr > black/gold zeo ranger. thats my order of my favorite rangers. 
smokin.gif

Jason as the gold ranger was a beast. IMO the Zeo team was the strongest team in PR history. When you Have a fighter of Rocky's caliber pretty much coming off the bench you have a very strong team.

Kimberly was nice, Dulcea from the first film was fire but I was watching reruns on Netflix not too long ago and when I tell you that Katherine was a BEAST :wow: her body and that accent, damn :smh:

Best power ranger goes to The OG red ranger Jason/ Austin St. John.

Best sixth ranger goes to.....the gold ranger Jason/Austin St. John. Trey of Triforia couldn't do those powers justice....and that theme song is second to none :smokin

Oh snap, they brought back the homey Lord Zed.

I hope whoever they cast as Rita is a fine *** *****.
rumor around the interwebz is Liam Neeson as Zordon
QUICKLY QUICKLY! RANGERS, THERE'S NO TIME!!!

I think these are just rumors for now, although I expect something big to be announced at SDCC next week.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/25094/20140616/power-rangers-movie-reboot-cast.htm

Key & Peele as Bulk & Skull though :lol:

Power rangers becoming resurrected in pop culture again will be kinda bittersweet. You're gonna have all these snot nose kids and wanna be hipsters tryna tell you about power rangers.

They don't know anything about the Mutiny being shown on primetime. I WAS THERE :wow:

Power rangers becoming resurrected in pop culture again will be kinda bittersweet. You're gonna have all these snot nose kids and wanna be hipsters tryna tell you about power rangers.

They don't know anything about the Mutiny being shown on primetime. I WAS THERE :wow:

QFT

Mutiny was unreal as a kid. The feeling I felt when Lord Zedd first showed up on the screen was incredible. Not to mention my disappointment when Tommy didn't get a Thunderzord. Hopefully they allow my dude Mighty Raw to remake the theme. Mutiny was when we first got to hear Mighty Raw classics such as Combat and 5-4-1

QFT

Mutiny was unreal as a kid. The feeling I felt when Lord Zedd first showed up on the screen was incredible. Not to mention my disappointment when Tommy didn't get a Thunderzord. Hopefully they allow my dude Mighty Raw to remake the theme. Mutiny was when we first got to hear Mighty Raw classics such as Combat and 5-4-1
I still remember that episode. Possibly the best episode ever. Lord Zedd was legit.

Last edited:
Remember when PR had that multipart special Friday night along side xmens phoenix saga :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom