Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Rita can be the green ranger. Or use the power coin to make one.

Tommy was everyone's favorite, whether green, white, red etc. Jason tried to glo up with the gold ranger. Nah,

it's pretty funny i'm 28 and i still think Jason Lee Scott was older than i am now or at least seemed like he was.

dude was a man child playing a teenager.

They ruined this film already, might as well make the green ranger a girl. Diversity is the reason why I can't have a black ranger that dabs and has a high top fade that he later dreads up :smh:

Him and his cousin Curtis were those dudes.

I only liked Jason when he became the gold ranger. He was an okay leader. Tommy was cool but I did notice how he jacked the whole team from dude :lol:

I barely got a dog in that fight though.

Go back to piecing clues together from Marvel posters
No please let him stay in here.

Last edited:
I forget was he just written out a.k.a. fired or did he choose to not renew his contract a.k.a. quit?

Was there any drama behind it?

Then a few years later when his career went nowhere, signed back on for a while to be the gold ranger?

Him, the original black ranger and yellow ranger wanted more money, so they replaced em. 

I forget was he just written out a.k.a. fired or did he choose to not renew his contract a.k.a. quit?

Was there any drama behind it?

Then a few years later when his career went nowhere, signed back on for a while to be the gold ranger?

With Power Rangers there was always drama behind. Start at 9:55 in the video.

:smh: Saban was always a scumbag.

With Power Rangers there was always drama behind. Start at 9:55 in the video.

:smh: Saban was always a scumbag.
That's what Karan Ashley (she was Aisha, Trina's replacement) looks like now? It's always cool to see them older.

Last edited:
Damn. I named my rottweiler after Aisha. Had a big crush on her. Age catches everyone.

Last edited:
Saw the gameplay from PSX and it looks like a fun beat em up. If it's under $15, it'll be a day one cop

Damn. I named my rottweiler after Aisha. Had a big crush on her. Age catches everyone.
Nah man. She's aged but she still looks good to me. 

She'd get hulk smashed with the quickness.

But I lowkey forgot she was in the first power rangers movie. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom