Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Meh. Off first listen it’s cool. It’ll serve its purpose for the club bangers. Definitely a few throw away tracks.

Expecting to hear a few tracks in the clubs over the weekend.

Narcos guaranteed to ring off :smokin

Gave the album the whip test this morning and almost crashed on the beat switch on Walk It, Take It.

Mid-way through the album, its different.

I never want to hear quavo again

It's like they want to put Quavo back in that "lead" position. I don't understand how he gets half a track to himself so often on this tape

Off 1st listen it's cool but

Pretty much. No truly bad songs just a bunch that seems like they could have left off

Any highlights so far? Gonna stream on spotify later today.

Top songs for me:
Auto Pilot
Walk It Talk It
Stir Fry
Gang Gang
Crown the Kings
Flooded

Gave the album the whip test this morning and almost crashed on the beat switch on Walk It, Take It.

Mid-way through the album, its different.

Different and lazy

I'm bout to play this Payroll.

Off first full listen. Too much Quavo not enough Takeoff. It's aight not what I was expecting though, can't front I'm disappointed.

giphy.gif
Michelle is ugly.

****** is just gonna filler up half their albums to capitalize on streaming now?

Went ahead and listened just cause I’ve been driving all day. Only songs I’ll surely never play again are Gang Gang, Stir Fry, and Walk It Talk It. That latter song would be way better if Drake didn’t sound like he recorded his verse in the middle of runway with all the planes landing. Other than those, don’t think there’s any outright bad songs, just stuff that could’ve been replaced by songs from Control The Streets.

Made Men
Open It Up
BBO (which is the only song I 100% feel like will blow on the radio)
Higher We Go
Narcos
Auto Pilot
CC
Too Much Jewelry
Moving Too Fast
Too Playa
Top Of The Nawf

Cool with all those.

Is anything on here better than Hellcat, Um yeah, We The Ones, or The Interview because if not I'm gonna go ahead and continue to listen to Control the Streets

Back
Top Bottom