Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

This wasn't a good rollout for them. The singles haven't stuck. They probably should've released it closer to the compilation

They should've cut it down. Way too many fillers.

1. Narcos
2. BBO
3. Stir Fry
4. Too Much Jewelry
5. White Sand
6. Crown the Kings
7. Movin Too Fast
8. Work Hard
9. Too Playa
10. Made Men

I can also add Motor Sport and Gang Gang.

So 12 tracks.

I just think the album is way too long. There's only so many times I can hear Quavo rap the same line over and over again. He's the weak link.

Offset needs to find something besides Patek to talk about, but I still love his verses.

Takeoff is strongest of the 3.

That being said, I like Culture 2.

200k damn, Motorsport has been streaming really well for about 3 months tho and all those count

Crazy this **** 50mins longer than Culture :lol::smh:

As long as streaming is set up like this we gonna keep getting these bloated albums

they need to go ahead and do those solo albums this year and have their solo runs and make culture 3 the reunion album summer 2019 bc as of now that **** gonna seem like the same old ****.

takeoff gonna be the lil wayne of the group who gonna have his run all the way till like 2028-2029 when he in his early 30’s.

they need to go ahead and do those solo albums this year and have their solo runs and make culture 3 the reunion album summer 2019 bc as of now that **** gonna seem like the same old ****.

takeoff gonna be the lil wayne of the group who gonna have his run all the way till like 2028-2029 when he in his early 30’s.

They definitely have to go back to grind mode. Quavo gotta leave the Travis **** alone .

Bumping it now. Production is beyond impressive. It's more like I'm listening to the beats and the rapping is just in the background, they're skating on these joints though. Not really listening to any of the bars.

This wasn't a good rollout for them. The singles haven't stuck. They probably should've released it closer to the compilation

IS there a such thing anymore as a bad roll out though? Seems like the game done changed so much....albums don't even drop on Tuesday anymore.....albums are dropping on Friday's.....albums are pretty much directly on your phone....social media.....No need to waste money on promo anymore.

Take off gonna be the Wayne of the group? Say what?

IS there a such thing anymore as a bad roll out though? Seems like the game done changed so much....albums don't even drop on Tuesday anymore.....albums are dropping on Friday's.....albums are pretty much directly on your phone....social media.....No need to waste money on promo anymore.
Yeah More Life was a bad rollout. If he would've put more into it, he easily would've sold more. I think the new model that's gonna be put in place is what Kendrick did with Damn. Drop a street single or something of the like, then drop the regular single. Then album comes two weeks later.

If what ctg saying people saying is true,
Yrn 2= quavo album
Culture= offset album
Culture 2= takeoff album
I kinda agree tho. Thing is yrn 2 I could never hear again and be fine

Yeah More Life was a bad rollout. If he would've put more into it, he easily would've sold more. I think the new model that's gonna be put in place is what Kendrick did with Damn. Drop a street single or something of the like, then drop the regular single. Then album comes two weeks later.
I thought More Life was a mixtape or playlist though?

Back
Top Bottom