Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I think when Bad & Boujee 1st dropped they were good live but they fell in love wit autotune

Lil Baby on Lose It
Screenshot_20181011-225207_YouTube.jpg

Exceeded my expectations but QC gotta chill with these 19 track joints. Dudes name is Quality Control at the end of the day

Ready for the Offset joint

:lol: :lol: @ having Madonna on here. Honestly when I heard there would be 19 tracks, I wanted to facepalm, cause I didn't feel like Quavo was an artist that could hold down that many tracks without multiple features, plus some of those loosie tracks he's dropped has been mid. But I'm a bit impressed. There's nothing actively bad on here besides "Go All The Way" (which sounds like it should've gone to Flo-Rida or Pitbull). It's still a long album for who he is, but there's a good amount of bangers and smooth stuff. I'm not mad.

I'll give Quavo album a solid B+. The track with Madonna is H A R D! Wish he had Take on more tracks. I'm looking forward to his solo album more.

I'm a big Migos fan but nah, this Quavo project was largely trash.
Offset and Takeoff did better with their features than Quavo on this whole project.

Offset >>>> Takeoff >> Quavo

Lil Baby on Lose It
Screenshot_20181011-225207_YouTube.jpg

Exceeded my expectations but QC gotta chill with these 19 track joints. Dudes name is Quality Control at the end of the day

Ready for the Offset joint

LOL dude this really how i've been feeling all weekend, I keep coming back tot he Lil Baby verse. He murdered it.

Yeah this album gon come and go. It's a few joints on here but 19 songs was too much and a lot of these just sound like throwaways. I'm starting to hear where y'all say he's sounding like Travis. Travis is watered down version of a lot of _'s and Quavo is watering his **** down.

Back
Top Bottom