Miguel is Hulk Hogan , lmaooooo

If any of yall listen to Blu & Exile then you would know Miguel a.k.a Miguel Jontel has been dropping hits way before Bruno hit the scene.

If any of yall listen to Blu & Exile then you would know Miguel a.k.a Miguel Jontel has been dropping hits way before Bruno hit the scene.
Miguel wasn't even big...and honestly i didn't even know it was Miguel until he dropped "sure thing" in 2010, and Below the Heavens came out in 2007.

Bruno Mars is ill, and so is Miguel...we need more talented people like these guys

Last edited:
Miguel wasn't even big...and honestly i didn't even know it was Miguel until he dropped "sure thing" in 2010, and Below the Heavens came out in 2007.

Bruno Mars is ill, and so is Miguel...we need more talented people like these guys
+1

true true, I heard his first mixtape back in 2009 but it was Below the Heavens that first exposed his talent... This rest is history

and agreed, both artists are legit

make em hear what they wanna hear = $$$

i dont like every song bruno puts out but i am aware of his musical iq and what he can do with his voice. his live performances are better than the original track. miguel and frank have put out some refreshing chords and melodies that you dont normally hear on the mainstream radio. miguels live singing is most of the time a trainwreck and frank ****** up at the grammys but on wax theyre coo.

people appreciate music in different ways. thats how i do.

make em hear what they wanna hear = $$$

i dont like every song bruno puts out but i am aware of his musical iq and what he can do with his voice. his live performances are better than the original track. miguel and frank have put out some refreshing chords and melodies that you dont normally hear on the mainstream radio. miguels live singing is most of the time a trainwreck and frank ****** up at the grammys but on wax theyre coo.

people appreciate music in different ways. thats how i do.

This.

Bruno & The Weeknd live is :smokin those two can really hit notes! Miguel can hit notes too, though

Can someone make a gif that features tony Allen in the crowd and after the leg drop, show him grimacing in agony. The gifs of that are in the nba season thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A lot of you all are just talking. Miguel is clearly the best thing to happen to R&B in a long time. All the comparisons for what? appreciate the guy. It seems like a lot of you are giving opinions without listening to the albums too. and buddy said he isnt good live, youtube this dude man. bruno is dope Migel is dope two different types of R&B but clearly they standout. appreciate artist for what they bring to the table dont hate on what they dont.

A lot of you all are just talking. Miguel is clearly the best thing to happen to R&B in a long time. All the comparisons for what? appreciate the guy. It seems like a lot of you are giving opinions without listening to the albums too. and buddy said he isnt good live, youtube this dude man. bruno is dope Migel is dope two different types of R&B but clearly they standout. appreciate artist for what they bring to the table dont hate on what they dont.
geez-gifdude-thanks-for-gifing-us-this-gif-with-this-dude-gifdude-301444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom