Mike Tyson a Fool

Don't think its been posted, if so delete or move please.

I saw this somewhere on the news :lol: and I've heard this story before by Mike. Always funny picturing what if he stepped to Brad. I also recall Brad having that jungle fever early in his career.

How does one go from smashing prime Mike Tyson's wife to being whipped by Angelina Jolie?

Last edited:
How does one go from smashing prime Mike Tyson's wife to being whipped by Angelina Jolie?
My guess is, you get older.... your standards lower lmao with all that money, I be damn I would be with that walking/talking plastic surgeon dummy

Man I can't imagine Mike Tyson walking in on me smashing his ex.

I'd legit run, giving no dambs about clothes or anything.

mike tyson doesnt hold nothing back he keeps it 100. brad pitt is lucky he aint give him one of his uppercuts

With no hesitation I would jump from a 3 story window to avoid that beat down....

OP you avy makes me laugh everytime.

Tyson should make a video with Jennifer Aniston to get back.

laugh.gif

Iron Mike is still that dude.  I really need to see his show--thinking about making the 4 hour drive to Louisville just to check it out.  

Mike Tyson is a success story, the older he got, the more wise and sane he became. Usually it's the opposite, respect for that because he was on some different stuff early in his career lol.

When dude called himself a prostitute hunter on some morning show... i was like
eek.gif
roll.gif
...my dude has no filter 

Back
Top Bottom