MIKE TYSON QUOTES APPRECIATION

Interviwer- "Mike He's a 6-1 underdog, how does that factor into this fight and how you.."
Mike- "It don't matter, Imma kill this motha"

roll.gif

He told a man ima #+*+ you till you love me. You have to be the tuffest man alive to say that. Mike Tyson was that dude and I hope they make a REAL movie abouthis life and do him justice. Could have been the best boxer ever.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a f**king hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."
Mike always said crazy %%+@, some of it made you
laugh.gif
andothers make you go
eek.gif

They say geniuses are usually crazy.

It is a damn shame he was locked up in his prime.

Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat hischildren. Praise be to Allah!"
roll.gif

Call me crazy, but some of the stuff he said actually made sense. Like that "My defense is impregnable" line. He basically meant that no matterwhat you do, you're not getting in.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
roll.gif
best Tyson quote of all time.

Dude was borderline genius in some senses.

Certified nutjob in others.
laugh.gif

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a f**king hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."
eek.gif

Honestly when he was talking about Lennox Lewis that was some serious *$% talking about Alexander and all that...that was a beautiful rant... Lil Wayne sampledthat on his song American Dream just in case anyone wanted to know

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I love Mike Tyson.

He is THAT dude.

Comedian and was a MONSTER in his prime. His movement was some of the greatest in boxing history. Combine that with raw power and viciousness... damn. I miss watching dude fight.
co-sign

Sounded like the praise be the Allah was his fall back statement when he didnt have any else to say.

He'll be like praise be to my children. lol

Idk um praise be to allah. what?

"I know I'm great...But can I tell you something? In this situation, every head must bow, every tongue must confess, this is thegreatest of all time"
smokin.gif

Only one I remember seeing back in the day was "I broke my back." That's when I realized how funny his voice is etc. They cut that quote offthough; I recall him saying something really odd along the lines of "I wanna thank Typhoon Boom" after the broken back line. Still remember TyphoonBoom to this day like .....WHAT!?!

On the real though: the quotes are most def appreciated. I can't stop thinking about them and I've been reciting some of them to those who have theright sense of humor to appreciate it. Tyson is just like my best friend in the sense that he knowingly messes with people through the vocabulary, speechpatterns and subject matter that he throws out there. I really like that style of humor because 99% of the time people don't realize that they'rebeing messed with and are left really baffled.

Back
Top Bottom