Mike Vick Sentenced to 23 Months in Prison

tired.gif

so it really shouldn't be a big deal that he's going away then too. or does that only go in one direction?

you all need to get real with that white/black bs too. dude became a target when he made himself so. it wasn't some conspiracy or plan to bring him down on some cia or kkk tip. keep sticking to that crutch and things will never progress.

Dude, do you know how many times the FEDS have lied to the general public. It happens quite frequently champ, but nobody wants to recognize that. Sure MikeVick was stupid in the first place for fighting dogs, but at the end of the day its no big deal and its no reason for somebody to go to jail. I meanseriously, who did he hurt by dogfighting in the first place, and if you think this isn't a matter that involves race then something is wrong with YOU!!

The two other guys in the trial were sentenced to 18 months and 21 months.
Thats what makes this whole situation comical. here we have two snitches, testifying on the bank roll, who took care of them and fed them and heonly gets a couple months more then they did.

o yea
laugh.gif
at this "master Criminal" only getting hit with 24months in a fed case.

was this outcome really worth all the $$$, time and effort ?
we got a career dog fighter of the streets whose heinous crimes and atrocities are on par with the mob,

WE CAN ALL SLEEP SAFE AT NIGHT

REJOICE IN THE STREETS
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

LMAO 2 all of you do gooders who love to say "he brought it on himself..." "Make your bed now lay in it" etc... While his stupidity put him in this situation you need not point fingers. I will be the first to laugh if the government finds your "stash' of illegal music, pron and whatever else you "do-gooders" have done outside the law. Then you'd want sympathey....

Yes, because downloading music and "pron" is on the same level as running an illegal gambling ring and torturing and killing animals... yep, same thing.
How do I know your not viewing child "pron" or redistributing movies? Yes those are VERY serious federal crimes.. and yet you want to passjudgement..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

^ you're just one of those dudes who continually will find a way to justify and make excuses for someone's wrongdoing though.

he hurt no one? animal cruelty isn't evil?

get real my man. you're sounding like you're slacking on your logic.

you might not see it the way others do, but there are laws to protect animals.

that's one side of the story. the other side is his lying to the feds, positive drug test and trying to skirt the issue from the get go.

combine the two and that's a recipe for the contempt a lot of people feel towards him, not to mention the illegality of it all.

i'm not justifying anything. what's illegal is illegal. i just fee that the punishment is excessive. he didn't hurt any people. people >dogs. i understand that he did a lot of stupid stuff, but none of that would have ever happened without the dogfighting coming first.
and before anythingcame to light people were running towards mike vick with pitchfork in hands. him being being guilty was just icing on the cake for most people. most peoplealready made up their mind before any of the facts were out. look at some of the posts in here. he's has already admitted his guilt and some are in herewith 'good riddance' and 'and he should never play again'. that's excessive hate.

i'd be fine with this punishment if it fit the crime. it doesn't.

I mean seriously, who did he hurt by dogfighting in the first place, and if you think this isn't a matter that involves race then something is wrong with YOU!!
i agree.no doubt in my mind that if mike vick was white we would have given him the benefit of the doubt. even now, if we was white we would besaying 'i hope he comes back' or 'i hope he gets his life together', but instead it's 'good riddance'.

that's the way i see things.
we got a career dog fighter of the streets whose heinous crimes and atrocities are on par with the mob,

REJOICE IN THE STREETS
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

so it really shouldn't be a big deal that he's going away then too. or does that only go in one direction?

you all need to get real with that white/black bs too. dude became a target when he made himself so. it wasn't some conspiracy or plan to bring him down on some cia or kkk tip. keep sticking to that crutch and things will never progress.

Dude, do you know how many times the FEDS have lied to the general public. It happens quite frequently champ, but nobody wants to recognize that. Sure Mike Vick was stupid in the first place for fighting dogs, but at the end of the day its no big deal and its no reason for somebody to go to jail. I mean seriously, who did he hurt by dogfighting in the first place, and if you think this isn't a matter that involves race then something is wrong with YOU!!
now you're being racist. you're pointing the finger at the white man. so i guess we're all just a bunch of racists. get outta of herewith that race crap dude. michael vick isn't going away because of the color of his skin, he's going away because he's a moron.

there is nothing racist about that comment. maybe you live in a perfect world where everything is nice, but i live in the usa, where many Black people are notgiven the benefit of the doubt and are guilty until proven innocent.

if you don't see that......

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The two other guys in the trial were sentenced to 18 months and 21 months.
Thats what makes this whole situation comical. here we have two snitches, testifying on the bank roll, who took care of them and fed them and he only gets a couple months more then they did.

o yea
laugh.gif
at this "master Criminal" only getting hit with 24 months in a fed case.

REJOICE IN THE STREETS
roll.gif

Jay brings up a valid point. The people most closely associated with day to day operations got LESS than Michael. People are forgetting that one ofthese two played the DeAngelo Barksdale role and got caught with dope and gave the address of where the dog operation was taking place.

At first when i seen what he did and how he lied and failed the drug test and lie detector test and stuff, I had no sympathy for dude ... I still dont have anysympathy for him but the one argument i do understand is that whole comparing time to other offenses ... I know people who seriously push weight and got caughtwith weight and only got a year with probabtion ... you got child molesters gettin 18 months and probabtion ...

and before anything came to light people were running towards mike vick with pitchfork in hands. him being being guilty was just icing on the cake for most people. most people already made up their mind before any of the facts were out. look at some of the posts in here. he's has already admitted his guilt and some are in here with 'good riddance' and 'and he should never play again'. that's excessive hate.
i do agree that it became a witch hunt led by the media (ESPN), but only until after the details started coming to light. he may have had hisshare of issues beforehand with a bunch of people speaking negatively about him, but it wasn't in any way comparable to this situation. perhaps some ofthose people snowballed their feelings about vick with this additional set of incidents? quite possible, but it wasn't some sort of devised plan by thefeds or powers that be. i'm glad you could voice your opinion a bit more in-depth because i do see a lot of the valid points you're trying to makeunlike some other cats in this thread who just sound way off with their reasoning and will find a way to justify their lack of values. humans may not have beenhurt, but dogs were brutally tortured and killed. that's just not something you can do at will in this society. people need to accept that rather than comewith the excuses.

Dammit there are some idiots in this thread.

So now you have to hurt somebody for what you do to be illegal?

Its one thing to have your opinions on how bad dogfighting and dogkilling is. But its another thing to think Michael Vick is a victim of anything but his own stupidity.
word. forget for a the specifics of his crime, and just accept the fact that he broke the law, plain and simple.

I don't care if the law says, don't mow your grass on thursdays...if thats the law, then thats the law. You break it, you pay the price. Mike Vick%%%$%+ himself and his family over by being an idiot.

Dude, do you know how many times the FEDS have lied to the general public. It happens quite frequently champ, but nobody wants to recognize that. Sure Mike Vick was stupid in the first place for fighting dogs, but at the end of the day its no big deal and its no reason for somebody to go to jail. I mean seriously, who did he hurt by dogfighting in the first place, and if you think this isn't a matter that involves race then something is wrong with YOU!!

That makes no sense considering that a law was passed with a sentence of 3 years...

now you're being racist. you're pointing the finger at the white man. so i guess we're all just a bunch of racists. get outta of here with that race crap dude. michael vick isn't going away because of the color of his skin, he's going away because he's a moron.
There is/was nothing racist about my comment at all. I never pointed the finger at "the white man", I'm just not a fan of thesystem, whether the system be enforced by a white man, black man, or orange man. You're the one that's colorblind. Mike Vick is no more crooked thanthe system that put him away is. The FEDS lie on a daily basis, if you don't believe then you or anyone else that doesn't believe that isliving in a fantasy world, simply put.

now you're being racist. you're pointing the finger at the white man. so i guess we're all just a bunch of racists. get outta of here with that race crap dude. michael vick isn't going away because of the color of his skin, he's going away because he's a moron.
There is/was nothing racist about my comment at all. I never pointed the finger at "the white man", I'm just not a fan of the system, whether the system be enforced by a white man, black man, or orange man. You're the one that's colorblind. Mike Vick is no more crooked than the system that put him away is. The FEDS lie on a daily basis, if you don't believe then you or anyone else that doesn't believe that is living in a fantasy world, simply put.

Well duh. But since they lie, I may as well too then right? And since the feds murder people, it's okay for me to do the same, right?

Lol.

Here's my take on this fiasco.

I believe that Vick put himself on the rope and the media emphathically kicked away the chair.

What's funny about this is Vick paid the dogs a million dollars, spent thanksgiving in jail, his name dragged in the dirt and lit on fire, lost numerousendorsements, went through that bs peta class, apologized, etc. and STILL got two years.
roll.gif

And people STILL believe his sentence was soft. Some people act like he killed a member in their family the way they reacting.

Dogs > "Thugs" in America to some people.

Back
Top Bottom