Mike23 hit with Cease and Desist

jordan's got like 2 more years on the contract. the folks at MIKE23 just need to go under the radar for two more years and then nike can't really domuch then. can they?

Originally Posted by macgyver35

jordan's got like 2 more years on the contract. the folks at MIKE23 just need to go under the radar for two more years and then nike can't really do much then. can they?

758153c0ea4706103a9f3566408c17e63d4bd97.jpg

MIKE23 is a str8 jack move but....if Bape can do what they do, there is no reason in the world to shut this guy down.

AM 1 fiend,

lol, i figured it was a stab in the dark. thank god for all the sad tiger pics though.

Whether you like the designs or not, Mike23's apparel was 1000 times better quality than anything JB has ever put out, even the crackle he uses MATCHES theshoes, unlike 90% of the crackle JB puts on their apparel.

I read in some interviews with him that Nike and JB were very aware of what he was doing since the beginning, said he had friends who worked for Nike and JBand that they loved his stuff and he even sent them freebies, so I'm sure he was shocked by this turn of events.

Back
Top Bottom