Miley Cyrus not so little anymore. (RIPPING A BONG) VIDEO

They took it down. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Demps

I hate smokers like her.

Chill smokers >>>>> *

oh, and salvia is for people that wear panties.

I wear panties and I wouldn't touch the stuff.  Why bother when the THC is readily available.  mmm  sour diesel.

Cyfe wit me baby

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Demps

I hate smokers like her.

Chill smokers >>>>> *

oh, and salvia is for people that wear panties.

I wear panties and I wouldn't touch the stuff.  Why bother when the THC is readily available.  mmm  sour diesel.

Cyfe wit me baby

Salvia is crazy. I did it once and I didn't trip out horribly or anything, but definitely didn't dig it. I'll still to smoking the green stuff
pimp.gif

Salvia is crazy. I did it once and I didn't trip out horribly or anything, but definitely didn't dig it. I'll still to smoking the green stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

You all sound like a bunch of grumpy old men and women. Shes a teenager doing what 90 percent of teenagers do.

90% of teens don't make money off of their image and aren't being marketed to tweens.

In terms of Hollywood drug usage shes barely scraping the surface in this vid.

So because others do worse it's OK?

If she is dumb enough to let someone film this, she deserves whatever heat she catches.

You all sound like a bunch of grumpy old men and women. Shes a teenager doing what 90 percent of teenagers do.

90% of teens don't make money off of their image and aren't being marketed to tweens.

If she is dumb enough to let someone film this, she deserves whatever heat she catches.

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Video is up on TMZ, they say it's salvia.
worst than bud imo. even though it's still legal. it makes ppl trip as if they were tripping on acid
Co sign that, but for me it was like a 45 second trip. 45 seconds of wildness though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Video is up on TMZ, they say it's salvia.
worst than bud imo. even though it's still legal. it makes ppl trip as if they were tripping on acid
Co sign that, but for me it was like a 45 second trip. 45 seconds of wildness though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Its called being a parent. If you as a parent allow Miley Cyrus to be the guiding light in your childs development then they're doomed from the start. She's a teenage girl doing what they do...its not her job to teach kids the right way. Its a nice notion, but its not her job. I'm sure you'll be the dad with the 200 lb six year old claiming that McDonalds should do away with the Happy Meal. We could all use a little more accountability.

Its called being a parent. If you as a parent allow Miley Cyrus to be the guiding light in your childs development then they're doomed from the start. She's a teenage girl doing what they do...its not her job to teach kids the right way. Its a nice notion, but its not her job. I'm sure you'll be the dad with the 200 lb six year old claiming that McDonalds should do away with the Happy Meal. We could all use a little more accountability.

Still, it's a responsibility that is bestowed onto her whether she likes it or not. Even from a business perspective, it's not a good look. She could lose a lot of stuff just from idiotic things like that. And I don't think the whole bong rip is a bad thing, but to know you are getting videoed and allowing it to be there is another thing. People and more so celebs have to be smarter then that. They literally have agents that tell them not to do that.

Still, it's a responsibility that is bestowed onto her whether she likes it or not. Even from a business perspective, it's not a good look. She could lose a lot of stuff just from idiotic things like that. And I don't think the whole bong rip is a bad thing, but to know you are getting videoed and allowing it to be there is another thing. People and more so celebs have to be smarter then that. They literally have agents that tell them not to do that.

<
Its called being a parent. If you as a parent allow Miley Cyrus to be the guiding light in your childs development then they're doomed from the start. She's a teenage girl doing what they do...its not her job to teach kids the right way.

I never said she should be the guiding light, but you're kidding yourself if she doesn't influence kids. Adults are influenced by celebrities, why do you think they promote products, places, etc. How are kids supposed to be immune from that?

Are we arguing that kids shouldn't look up to celebrities? So should I never have had that Jordan poster on my wall? That Griffey poster on my wall?

Its a nice notion, but its not her job. I'm sure you'll be the dad with the 200 lb six year old claiming that McDonalds should do away with the Happy Meal. We could all use a little more accountability.

When you are being sold on your image guess what? Your image becomes your job.

For the bolded, that isn't even relevant to what we're discussing.

Back
Top Bottom