Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Laney Vs are pure hype. The colorway is not exciting at all.

But militarys should be a general release. There isn't much hype to be brought anyways.

Laney Vs are pure hype. The colorway is not exciting at all.

But militarys should be a general release. There isn't much hype to be brought anyways.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^^
"Nike " remained on the back of the 2004, 2008 and 2010 og colorway retros of the AJ2

so one shouldn't conflate that with the banned 1's having "Nike Air" returning
after jumpmans filled the spot on all AJ1 retros for 10 years

[h2]Definition of CONFLATE[/h2]
transitive verb

a : to bring together : fuse b : confuse

: to combine (as two readings of a text) into a composite whole

[h2]Examples of CONFLATE[/h2]
  1. <be careful not to conflate gossip with real news>
huh learn something new everyday
grin.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^^
"Nike " remained on the back of the 2004, 2008 and 2010 og colorway retros of the AJ2

so one shouldn't conflate that with the banned 1's having "Nike Air" returning
after jumpmans filled the spot on all AJ1 retros for 10 years

[h2]Definition of CONFLATE[/h2]
transitive verb

a : to bring together : fuse b : confuse

: to combine (as two readings of a text) into a composite whole

[h2]Examples of CONFLATE[/h2]
  1. <be careful not to conflate gossip with real news>
huh learn something new everyday
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't speak so soon...da banned I's are a example that JB plays around with da idea to put nike air back on jordans....
Shoes that were SCRAPPED.... 
alien.gif
were they really scrapped? because it seems as if it was Nikes plan to release them at outlets the whole time.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't speak so soon...da banned I's are a example that JB plays around with da idea to put nike air back on jordans....
Shoes that were SCRAPPED.... 
alien.gif
were they really scrapped? because it seems as if it was Nikes plan to release them at outlets the whole time.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by manslayer

Lets look at this trend: This year we have the 3, 5, 7's all retroing, possibly the 14's at the end of the year.
We had the 6's last year, and the 9's, and 2's and 13's.
Next year, I'm going to say we'll get the 4's (obvious), 8's, and 10's? Maybe JB will throw in a surprise 12 with them.
We'll start off with the white 4's, then get the military blue's in june, then get the black cements in winter? Maybe they'll follow the 3's pattern and go with a BHM edition, drop a retro plus like the stealth greys?

One can only hope....
THIS..and i've heard of the 10's coming back but have you heard anything about 8's..it would be nice,i've been wanting aquas and playoffs for quite some time now,i passed on them last time but i regret now and refuse to pay 250 plus for 8's,man even better chromes..hopefully they drop another og box with the 4's like they did with the 3's.or maybe even another doernbecher edition

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Originally Posted by manslayer

Lets look at this trend: This year we have the 3, 5, 7's all retroing, possibly the 14's at the end of the year.
We had the 6's last year, and the 9's, and 2's and 13's.
Next year, I'm going to say we'll get the 4's (obvious), 8's, and 10's? Maybe JB will throw in a surprise 12 with them.
We'll start off with the white 4's, then get the military blue's in june, then get the black cements in winter? Maybe they'll follow the 3's pattern and go with a BHM edition, drop a retro plus like the stealth greys?

One can only hope....
THIS..and i've heard of the 10's coming back but have you heard anything about 8's..it would be nice,i've been wanting aquas and playoffs for quite some time now,i passed on them last time but i regret now and refuse to pay 250 plus for 8's,man even better chromes..hopefully they drop another og box with the 4's like they did with the 3's.or maybe even another doernbecher edition

my military's are crushed from the last retro, wore them around NYC the week after they came out and it was a wrap. im hoping for the first time ever that its not true to OG though and go with white instead of off white. looks nasty IMO.

my military's are crushed from the last retro, wore them around NYC the week after they came out and it was a wrap. im hoping for the first time ever that its not true to OG though and go with white instead of off white. looks nasty IMO.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Yup...especially all these hypebeasts wanting Laney V's.

I remember I copped on RD and they sold like *%+ and my local Athletes Foot had around 15 pairs for $19.99 because they sold so horribly.

Same goes for Chutney XIII. Oxidized XIV and Olive IX.
Yup. Add the first round of low 2s back in the 90s and the CHerrywood XVIs to that list. Tis the sneaker game.

I remember I copped on RD and they sold like *%+ and my local Athletes Foot had around 15 pairs for $19.99 because they sold so horribly.

Yup. Add the first round of low 2s back in the 90s and the CHerrywood XVIs to that list. Tis the sneaker game.

Not saying that these were the pairs that started the lackluster quality that JB puts out now, but I do remember these and the Mars IV being really cheap cheap.

My bro actually went to the mall with me and was like *%$?!?!? First time I felt a little embarrassed copping two pairs each time. Haha. Hope that these come out with AT LEAST better leather.

Not saying that these were the pairs that started the lackluster quality that JB puts out now, but I do remember these and the Mars IV being really cheap cheap.

My bro actually went to the mall with me and was like *%$?!?!? First time I felt a little embarrassed copping two pairs each time. Haha. Hope that these come out with AT LEAST better leather.

athletes foot  
laugh.gif
 always came up on some great sales there.. i also remember those shoes sitting.

Back
Top Bottom