Military IV's

Not getting paid to wear them is bs. I like how a bunch of kids in here are trying to one up eachother on how little they paid. $89.00, free etc.

Quote:
i musta seen you....

i was down at that entrance at like 7:05

i was wearin the grey sweats with Yankees hat

lol, yeah. i did see you. i got there like around the same time also. i was in the a-lab hoody, who drove the focus and was on my sk3, lol. and if you dont remember my 8's, lol
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

Quote:
I like how a bunch of kids in here are trying to one up eachother on how little they paid. $89.00, free etc.

It's not trying to "up other 'kids'" when it's the truth.
real DJ's spin vinyl

i like how everyone knows EXACTLY what everyone else was wearing, and probably even know that they're NT'ers, but wait until they're back home to post to each other "hey i saw you with your sk3 and your yankees fitted and you had that mayo stain on the top of your boxers!"

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^ ugghhhh...free retro card!!!!!!!! You should sell those to my boy for $120 shipped to Texas...he needs a pair...hit me up...

Had a good time at the ES as usual...2nd in line next to Khadafi....cool cat...

Drove by at 12...nobody there...so drove down canyon st. with my boy for a few minutes and found some dive bar called the Pit Stop...not a bad establishment...lined up at like 3...enh...
IT IS[/center]

oh snap... khadafi aka tiga woods 1st AGAIN?

lets see if he can make that a 3peat for the greenbean 5s!!!!

sup richard, you need to get at me again when you head down to oregon
DS XIII blk/altitude Sz8 (1pair)

hit me up if you need'em

im not gonna lie, i was shocked by the amount of people lined up at the ES, i was in the employee line and got there at about 7 and i was number 59, i didnt think they would sell out of all there pairs, but employees, as usual, did hide pleanty of pairs for them selves from what i herd from an employee that works there. but still.... 500 pairs is alot of shoes to sell out of.... anyone know how the numbers are gonna look for the V's?

off subject

Quote:
Just Got Back From The ES, I Know..I Went Late, But I Just Wanted To Check If Any Were Still Left, Only 4 Boxes Left, One Sized 16 And Three Sized 7.5. Heard They Sold Out Quick. I Got A GS Pair For My Lil' Buddy And Bought A New Basketball, It's All Good Though.

I still dont get how/why you type like this.....caps on every word? why?

Sorry for the confusion to most of the people that has contacted me, but when I said "I'll be able to purchase them before the public" I meant I will have 1st pick on the sizes when they come out on the release date. Instead of camping out @ 6am and not getting the sizes you want. I will be able to get them first hand.
Ask me if I care...

Quote:
I'm here right now... I'm with big ben

hey Dunks...I need to work on my 'speed-walking' form! :smokin
smokin.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
at me for lining up early to pick up pairs for other people. I need to stop being such a nice guy. :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
I still dont get how/why you type like this.....caps on every word? why?

Where've You Been? I Already Told My Explanation Like 2-3 Times Already. Use The Seach Feature And Type In My Name.

hahahaha. i think EVERYBODY needs to practice their speed walking :b
tongue.gif
. that was hella random when you started to do that, hahah
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

^^i'd like to know too why "phillie5o3" types like that. it's not healthy, especially if you're just using shift or something. in fact it's downright stupid.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^how can it be a habit? where on earth could the guy have picked it up? but yea agreed its pretty dumb :lol:
laugh.gif

maybe hes one of those old guys that just likes to stand out or somethin...
but hey at least i'm not ugly

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 255 INVITATION!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!​

i was surprised to see that many people in line, i walked in and walked out got my pairs. saw a lot of people, but didnt say hi, oh well. btw i was rockin all the usa basketball gear.
God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

the ES crowd is hilarious..i must say...

talking to a few of my boys, the ones that are high up in the nike branch not just retail workers trying to milk a discount, my boys were telling me how the woodburn outlet workers try to hide information or just plain shady when a question is asked. acting as if the information they get isnt one sumone else can obtain, shows exactly how this hobby has gone straight down the drain.

but on the other hand its nice to see a few faces in line.

Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

im lucky ive never experienced a ES crowd... or shall i say, THANKS A LOT DANE... 1/28/06....

>D >D
grin.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom