Miller Lite > your fav beer

Post was geared more towards the commercial but yea....

Miller Lite tastes better than a lot of beers posted in this thread.

Originally Posted by proper english

Miller? 
eyes.gif

step your beer game up, son. 

If we're talking cheap beers then Bud and Coors > This. Its seriously like sweet fermented water.
sick.gif

Miller Lite commercials > Miller Lite Beer

I don't like the weird after taste of it.

Call me crazy, but I prefer Bud Light if I'm going to drink light.

Beer is an accuired taste. When I was younger I said I could never like beer, now I love it. If I'm trying to get drunk quick I would drink liquor. If I'm chillin' with friends, then its beer. As for selections...Sams and Hef.

Ya'll need to drink some of the beer brewed locally here in Brooklyn, they're actually pretty dope and average out at around 6-7% alcohol wise, some go up as high as 12%. Theres this one beer that's brewed with chocolate that's phenomenal, and I despise the taste of chocolate.

damn yall make Miller Lite sound like Olde E
laugh.gif

its not the premier beer but its good to me

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Beer is an accuired taste. When I was younger I said I could never like beer, now I love it. If I'm trying to get drunk quick I would drink liquor. If I'm chillin' with friends, then its beer. As for selections...Sams and Hef.

Plus it's just a total different buzz in general. I hate drinking hard liqs cause it always puts me down and out the next day. I can slam a ton of beer, get a good buzz and if I get a good nights rest, I feel 100% fully recovered the next day. Hard liquor always always puts me in a groggily mood the next day and all I want to do is chill in bed the whole day.

Only down side is the calories. My metabolism has always been super good but now that I am hitting my late 20's, I am finally getting that damn belly.

And also different beer/liquor for different occasions. Modelo with mexican food, hefs with burgers, Asahi with Japanese, Jack Daniels at the club/bar. They all kind of go hand in hand with certain things.

Back
Top Bottom