Miller Lite > your fav beer

Maybe it is only with what I see but Pabst Blue Ribbon is making a huge presence in the skate scene for some reason. A lot of stuff I read on the net and things I see in San Francisco, they literally just give out tons of beer free for as free advertisement. It's gotten to the point that there is even a lot of skate shoes with Pabst Blue colorways coming out. It's kind of funny seeing how it was one of the most crappiest beer ever for me growing up.

I got hip to this beer on the last trip I went on:

simpler-times.jpg

$2.99 for a six pack at Trader Joes and it tastes like Stella.

I appreciate good beer and all but you people must be all old men and rich. At a bar by me on thursdays its 75 cent bottle nights for bud and miller lite. I get miller lite it taste better. I'm not paying 7.50 for a stella or heineken.

when buy beer for some friends and I, i get a 30 of miller lite

I will buy a 6 of sam or dog fish head if im just chillen in and watching a sporting event. But Miller lite is an excellent party/ cheap beer.

i love how everyone is a beer connoisseur

miller light might be nasty but MGD > most beers in the world

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I appreciate good beer and all but you people must be all old men and rich. At a bar by me on thursdays its 75 cent bottle nights for bud and miller lite. I get miller lite it taste better. I'm not paying 7.50 for a stella or heineken.

I will buy a 6 of sam or dog fish head if im just chillen in and watching a sporting event. But Miller lite is an excellent party/ cheap beer.

never seen a 6 pack of dogfish, they do 4 only, no?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

eh
6pkbDogfish60MinIPA.jpg

eh
6pkbDogfish60MinIPA.jpg

ic, never seen any 6packs of any dogfish at my beer shop.

eh
6pkbDogfish60MinIPA.jpg

I've been wanting to try this, this and Hoegaarden

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Stella > your life.
I heard Stella is the Natti of Europe.
Well damn I'd love to live in Europe. I don't agree with the og statement but Stella>>Natty 
As far as what the op says, smh, miller lite sucks! Its by far the worst beer of its category. I'd take Bud Lite, Coors lite, natty, steel reserve, pbr, and w/e else over miller lite, except high life. I drink any beer but high lifes just gross

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i love how everyone is a beer connoisseur

miller light might be nasty but MGD > most beers in the world
real talk.. almost everyone here's posting the same trendy beer over and over 
eyes.gif

and whats up with "hard liquor > beer"...? in a beer thread? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Miller, Coors, Budweiser, and all those cheap generic @#$%@# american beers are only good for beer pong since theyre cheap. They're nasty as @#$% just to drink by themselves
sick.gif

Sam Adams, Pacifico, Negra Modelo, Guinness, Blue Moon on the other hand 
pimp.gif

truth
pimp.gif

lol dudes posting blue moon like thats not a rip off a regular belgian white beer

oh and miller lite has its moments but they are def not in a beer drinker's fridge

Back
Top Bottom