millitary draft happening soon??? vol. S just got serious?

NT summit at Bootcamp/AIT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Id refuse.

For those saying "leave the country if you wont serve your country" to those individual sthat refuse dont worry about them. Just like i would refuse there's someone out there that will take my place and accept being drafted.

Id refuse.

For those saying "leave the country if you wont serve your country" to those individual sthat refuse dont worry about them. Just like i would refuse there's someone out there that will take my place and accept being drafted.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I would welcome it. Daily civilian existence is boring and repetitive. 2 years away from it all would be interesting.

I wouldn't welcome it per-say, but the idea of being taken out of your element for 2 years is scary and interesting at the same time.

However, for those who are married with children, that's a whole other story.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I would welcome it. Daily civilian existence is boring and repetitive. 2 years away from it all would be interesting.

I wouldn't welcome it per-say, but the idea of being taken out of your element for 2 years is scary and interesting at the same time.

However, for those who are married with children, that's a whole other story.

Not going to happen.  But if draft-dodging is good enough for J.P. Morgan, then it's good enough for me.
pimp.gif

Not going to happen.  But if draft-dodging is good enough for J.P. Morgan, then it's good enough for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The arguments in here are so elementary. "Patriots" verse the "cowards". Every man is born unto this earth alone and he will die alone. He is not obligated to imaginary lines and acts of seperation. The earth is all of ours and war is the very reason I question humanities evolution. Fear still runs deep in the heart of you so called "soldiers". Its the fear of peace and the fear of acceptance. All this high technology and we cannot simply sitdown and respect each others cultured, religions and believes. Now if people are killing each other unjust that's another thing but the military industrial complex is far more advanced then we know.

/thread

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The arguments in here are so elementary. "Patriots" verse the "cowards". Every man is born unto this earth alone and he will die alone. He is not obligated to imaginary lines and acts of seperation. The earth is all of ours and war is the very reason I question humanities evolution. Fear still runs deep in the heart of you so called "soldiers". Its the fear of peace and the fear of acceptance. All this high technology and we cannot simply sitdown and respect each others cultured, religions and believes. Now if people are killing each other unjust that's another thing but the military industrial complex is far more advanced then we know.

/thread

All the people saying they don't want to "be apart of the corporate agenda that is the U.S. government"
laugh.gif
at you.  Every time you purchase something, every time you turn on your t.v., every minute that you work and pay taxes, and hell even the fact that you are alive in this country you are paying for and supporting the so called "corporate U.S. government."  So go ahead and sit a home, play your video games, surf the web, or whatever it is you do and continue to lie to yourself that you're not funding the very thing that you supposedly oppose.  In reality you'll never have the heart or the courage to risk everything you have to stand up for what you think is right in opposing the government.

Now I hate the %%#%%!% government.  I hate the Iraq war, and I hate the fact that Afghanistan is just another %##+%!%! political war.  I would love to see this nation (especially the lower class) rise up and say no more to the government.  I would love to see those living just barely at their means and less put aside their petty quarrels and say to that top 1% that has most of the wealth and power in this country "No more will your interests as the minority in this world make the decisions for the majority."  I can't see this happening any time soon because everyone is so caught up in who is what political party, who is what race, who is an immigrant, who comes from what part of the country, and so forth.  It's %%#%%!% sickening how much division is in this country at a time where we should be joined up.  And you can blame the government and you can blame the news stations for feeding everyone all that +*!! that's spewed from every news stations (not just Fox News), but you can't blame them for people eating that +*!! up like starving people at an all you can eat buffet.

So go ahead and say you'll leave the country because if you're not willing to be dragged through the +*!! pile to enjoy the freedoms you take for granted every day then you don't deserve to be here.  If you'd rather go to prison I don't care.  If you'd rather "dissent" feel free because chances are the most dissenting you'll do is tweet how stupid you think the government is and say, "Yeah that's a huge blow to The Man."  The main reason I don't really care is that most of you say all this nonsense, but say this bill passes.  I don't think it will, but for the sake of the argument say it does.  Most of you when you're number comes up to serve aren't going to do +*!! buy show up to the location that you're told to and do your time.  Chances are during that time you'll learn that soldiers are not mindless killing machines.  That they're just people trying to make their way in the world, and that yes some of them are **@%*$ in the head from the +*!! they've seen and been through.  Most soldiers will go through multiple tours and not see +*!!.  So all this "I don't think I could kill anyone" or "I don't want to kill anyone" is an empty argument.  Most soldiers don't want to kill anyone, and most don't think they can pull the trigger when the time comes to make that decision.  Most won't have to make that decision.  Should the time come when anyone is put in that situation I can almost guarantee that you'll realize that it's your *!# or his/hers and you'll pull the trigger.  Because at the end of the day anyone you're shooting at isn't shooting at you, they're shooting at your friend.

edit: Okay maybe not their families dead, but seriously I hate them.

All the people saying they don't want to "be apart of the corporate agenda that is the U.S. government"
laugh.gif
at you.  Every time you purchase something, every time you turn on your t.v., every minute that you work and pay taxes, and hell even the fact that you are alive in this country you are paying for and supporting the so called "corporate U.S. government."  So go ahead and sit a home, play your video games, surf the web, or whatever it is you do and continue to lie to yourself that you're not funding the very thing that you supposedly oppose.  In reality you'll never have the heart or the courage to risk everything you have to stand up for what you think is right in opposing the government.

Now I hate the %%#%%!% government.  I hate the Iraq war, and I hate the fact that Afghanistan is just another %##+%!%! political war.  I would love to see this nation (especially the lower class) rise up and say no more to the government.  I would love to see those living just barely at their means and less put aside their petty quarrels and say to that top 1% that has most of the wealth and power in this country "No more will your interests as the minority in this world make the decisions for the majority."  I can't see this happening any time soon because everyone is so caught up in who is what political party, who is what race, who is an immigrant, who comes from what part of the country, and so forth.  It's %%#%%!% sickening how much division is in this country at a time where we should be joined up.  And you can blame the government and you can blame the news stations for feeding everyone all that +*!! that's spewed from every news stations (not just Fox News), but you can't blame them for people eating that +*!! up like starving people at an all you can eat buffet.

So go ahead and say you'll leave the country because if you're not willing to be dragged through the +*!! pile to enjoy the freedoms you take for granted every day then you don't deserve to be here.  If you'd rather go to prison I don't care.  If you'd rather "dissent" feel free because chances are the most dissenting you'll do is tweet how stupid you think the government is and say, "Yeah that's a huge blow to The Man."  The main reason I don't really care is that most of you say all this nonsense, but say this bill passes.  I don't think it will, but for the sake of the argument say it does.  Most of you when you're number comes up to serve aren't going to do +*!! buy show up to the location that you're told to and do your time.  Chances are during that time you'll learn that soldiers are not mindless killing machines.  That they're just people trying to make their way in the world, and that yes some of them are **@%*$ in the head from the +*!! they've seen and been through.  Most soldiers will go through multiple tours and not see +*!!.  So all this "I don't think I could kill anyone" or "I don't want to kill anyone" is an empty argument.  Most soldiers don't want to kill anyone, and most don't think they can pull the trigger when the time comes to make that decision.  Most won't have to make that decision.  Should the time come when anyone is put in that situation I can almost guarantee that you'll realize that it's your *!# or his/hers and you'll pull the trigger.  Because at the end of the day anyone you're shooting at isn't shooting at you, they're shooting at your friend.

edit: Okay maybe not their families dead, but seriously I hate them.

Some people are straight {()}.Talk hard %$#@! over the net but wouldn't fight to make life better for other people.
Everybody has to die sometime.

Some people are straight {()}.Talk hard %$#@! over the net but wouldn't fight to make life better for other people.
Everybody has to die sometime.

Back
Top Bottom