millitary draft happening soon??? vol. S just got serious?

Originally Posted by late registration

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Some people are straight {()}.Talk hard %$#@! over the net but wouldn't fight to make life better for other people.
Everybody has to die sometime.

The type of mentality you have is why ppl think it's a good thing to join gangs. How is killing people making life for other ppl better?

"Eternal life is boring, I just want to fade into nothingness". -Anton Lavey
Totally different thing.
Gangs are formed to kill/harm people for the hell of it.
When you join your nation's army, you're protecting your country's people from harm.
Even though I think the gov is a bit corrupt, you can't be a (()) all your life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are such a joke. I chalk it up to youth, and ignorance. What are you protecting? The gov't uses pawns like you in their military industrial complex to fund and line their own pockets. Resources. Land.

Sad how brainwashed and clueless you fools are. "Protecting the country"...
laugh.gif
More like, protecting "their" interests.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Some people are straight {()}.Talk hard %$#@! over the net but wouldn't fight to make life better for other people.
Everybody has to die sometime.

The type of mentality you have is why ppl think it's a good thing to join gangs. How is killing people making life for other ppl better?

"Eternal life is boring, I just want to fade into nothingness". -Anton Lavey
Totally different thing.
Gangs are formed to kill/harm people for the hell of it.
When you join your nation's army, you're protecting your country's people from harm.
Even though I think the gov is a bit corrupt, you can't be a (()) all your life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are such a joke. I chalk it up to youth, and ignorance. What are you protecting? The gov't uses pawns like you in their military industrial complex to fund and line their own pockets. Resources. Land.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

All these people saying we should fight for our freedoms and such but who in the blue hell is threatening that? Osama? Al Queda? Saddam? ++@% outta here.

It's all a sick game that politicians and world leaders play and guess who are the pawns?

Kill me or throw me into jail but I'm not gonna take another life or lives for someone else's agenda that has nothing to do with me, my family or my "freedom."

We should be far too intelligent and advanced for a simple concept like patriotism. Idiotic concepts like that make us forget about our own humanity and it's prevalent because a piece of land has become more important than a person's life. It's all about pride and pride will be the downfall of man.
This is the most logical post in this whole thread.

smh at the dudes that actually think they are fighting to be free.

but tell you the truth i think it would be very difficult to hold a draft today.

to many people out there know that war is not the answer, and I truly believe that there would be mass protest against it. Its not like the WW1 or WW2 where going to war seemed like the only answer. Same with vietnam, people now are aware that getting drafted for a war that is not winnable is the best idea.

well at least i hope people are smart enough, but reading through some of these post i realized some people havent learned that killing other isnt always the answer.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

All these people saying we should fight for our freedoms and such but who in the blue hell is threatening that? Osama? Al Queda? Saddam? ++@% outta here.

It's all a sick game that politicians and world leaders play and guess who are the pawns?

Kill me or throw me into jail but I'm not gonna take another life or lives for someone else's agenda that has nothing to do with me, my family or my "freedom."

We should be far too intelligent and advanced for a simple concept like patriotism. Idiotic concepts like that make us forget about our own humanity and it's prevalent because a piece of land has become more important than a person's life. It's all about pride and pride will be the downfall of man.
This is the most logical post in this whole thread.

smh at the dudes that actually think they are fighting to be free.

but tell you the truth i think it would be very difficult to hold a draft today.

to many people out there know that war is not the answer, and I truly believe that there would be mass protest against it. Its not like the WW1 or WW2 where going to war seemed like the only answer. Same with vietnam, people now are aware that getting drafted for a war that is not winnable is the best idea.

well at least i hope people are smart enough, but reading through some of these post i realized some people havent learned that killing other isnt always the answer.

yep. soon theyll have militia men stationed in your neighborhoods...watch and see they gon bring the army home front and center

yep. soon theyll have militia men stationed in your neighborhoods...watch and see they gon bring the army home front and center

laugh.gif
@ this thread

anyway i doubt this will pass but if it does...Toronto here i come!

Am i a coward?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread

anyway i doubt this will pass but if it does...Toronto here i come!

Am i a coward?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's the truth right there.

call me selfish but i care far more about protecting my interests and looking out for whats best for me  then i care about protecting "their" interests.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's the truth right there.

call me selfish but i care far more about protecting my interests and looking out for whats best for me  then i care about protecting "their" interests.

I've always wanted to join the service,and other countries have mandatory military service and it works for them(Israel,South Korea,etc),but I'm a female and an only child so I have no real opinion on this.

I've always wanted to join the service,and other countries have mandatory military service and it works for them(Israel,South Korea,etc),but I'm a female and an only child so I have no real opinion on this.

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Don't know if this is real, but I support it.  A lot of you soft babies could use bootcamp.
laugh.gif
 Agreed. If there is a draft, I'm enlisting before I get drawn. My grandpa didn't run in WWII; you guys need to man up. This is why I'm afriad of another global conflict.. The US has always been outnumbered, but men used to be men.
your not about that life

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Don't know if this is real, but I support it.  A lot of you soft babies could use bootcamp.
laugh.gif
 Agreed. If there is a draft, I'm enlisting before I get drawn. My grandpa didn't run in WWII; you guys need to man up. This is why I'm afriad of another global conflict.. The US has always been outnumbered, but men used to be men.
your not about that life

^ more like men were sheep baaaahhhhhhhhhh

look were smarter than that these days, most people dont give a $%#@ about polititans b/c they know there servicing the cooperations of today and not the people like it was created for

i actually would like to see them try and and do a draft just to see how much it would backfire and believe me it will blow up

600+ billion of your tax money was spent on us military ops  in 2006 alone, enough to make each person on earth a multi-millionaire, wheres the progress?

Back
Top Bottom