millitary draft happening soon??? vol. S just got serious?

^ more like men were sheep baaaahhhhhhhhhh

look were smarter than that these days, most people dont give a $%#@ about polititans b/c they know there servicing the cooperations of today and not the people like it was created for

i actually would like to see them try and and do a draft just to see how much it would backfire and believe me it will blow up

600+ billion of your tax money was spent on us military ops  in 2006 alone, enough to make each person on earth a multi-millionaire, wheres the progress?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Don't know if this is real, but I support it.  A lot of you soft babies could use bootcamp.
laugh.gif
 Agreed. If there is a draft, I'm enlisting before I get drawn. My grandpa didn't run in WWII; you guys need to man up. This is why I'm afriad of another global conflict.. The US has always been outnumbered, but men used to be men.
your not about that life
I've already served in the USAF, little bittch.

Don't know if this is real, but I support it.  A lot of you soft babies could use bootcamp.
laugh.gif
 Agreed. If there is a draft, I'm enlisting before I get drawn. My grandpa didn't run in WWII; you guys need to man up. This is why I'm afriad of another global conflict.. The US has always been outnumbered, but men used to be men.
your not about that life

i dont know how much exp. you guys have w/ talking to people from the 1920's-50's but they were easily to most guilable generations of our us history,  they believed all news reels, news flashes, what they heard on the radio, etc, they were the first to be introduced to new world media, our generation is beyond that, and were beyond being drafted as well, it would never work and unless theres north korean commados washing up on our beaches, it will never happen again

i dont know how much exp. you guys have w/ talking to people from the 1920's-50's but they were easily to most guilable generations of our us history,  they believed all news reels, news flashes, what they heard on the radio, etc, they were the first to be introduced to new world media, our generation is beyond that, and were beyond being drafted as well, it would never work and unless theres north korean commados washing up on our beaches, it will never happen again

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

All these people saying we should fight for our freedoms and such but who in the blue hell is threatening that? Osama? Al Queda? Saddam? ++@% outta here.

It's all a sick game that politicians and world leaders play and guess who are the pawns?

Kill me or throw me into jail but I'm not gonna take another life or lives for someone else's agenda that has nothing to do with me, my family or my "freedom."

We should be far too intelligent and advanced for a simple concept like patriotism. Idiotic concepts like that make us forget about our own humanity and it's prevalent because a piece of land has become more important than a person's life. It's all about pride and pride will be the downfall of man.
This is the most logical post in this whole thread.

smh at the dudes that actually think they are fighting to be free.

but tell you the truth i think it would be very difficult to hold a draft today.

to many people out there know that war is not the answer, and I truly believe that there would be mass protest against it. Its not like the WW1 or WW2 where going to war seemed like the only answer. Same with vietnam, people now are aware that getting drafted for a war that is not winnable is the best idea.

well at least i hope people are smart enough, but reading through some of these post i realized some people havent learned that killing other isnt always the answer.

I agree.  Osama hasn't dropped a mixtape in like 5 years. 

All these people saying we should fight for our freedoms and such but who in the blue hell is threatening that? Osama? Al Queda? Saddam? ++@% outta here.

It's all a sick game that politicians and world leaders play and guess who are the pawns?

Kill me or throw me into jail but I'm not gonna take another life or lives for someone else's agenda that has nothing to do with me, my family or my "freedom."

We should be far too intelligent and advanced for a simple concept like patriotism. Idiotic concepts like that make us forget about our own humanity and it's prevalent because a piece of land has become more important than a person's life. It's all about pride and pride will be the downfall of man.

but tell you the truth i think it would be very difficult to hold a draft today.

to many people out there know that war is not the answer, and I truly believe that there would be mass protest against it. Its not like the WW1 or WW2 where going to war seemed like the only answer. Same with vietnam, people now are aware that getting drafted for a war that is not winnable is the best idea.

well at least i hope people are smart enough, but reading through some of these post i realized some people havent learned that killing other isnt always the answer.

I agree.  Osama hasn't dropped a mixtape in like 5 years. 

laugh.gif
your not about that life

your still not about that life though.  you were probably the type that got smacked around like a little girl in the mess hall

laugh.gif
your not about that life

your still not about that life though.  you were probably the type that got smacked around like a little girl in the mess hall

this is exactly the reason why a draft would be beneficial. Massive protests and people educating themselves on what war really is

this is exactly the reason why a draft would be beneficial. Massive protests and people educating themselves on what war really is

zichardruniga wrote:

My grandpa was born in 1922, and I'm proud to tell anyone he's my best friend. If you sit down and talk to folks from that era you can learn a lot. With that said, I don't agree with the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think it's gone on long enough and it's time to get our troops out of there. Like someone said, this war is starting to show a lot of resemblances to Vietnam.. If this law was passed though, I would rather go than run away to Canada or another country. If you did, you'd never be a US citizen again. A lot of you would see how lucky you are to live here. I just hope when our troops finally do come home, they aren't treated like the Vietnam vets. I'll always support our troops and they deserve a lot of respect for what they endure.

zichardruniga wrote:

My grandpa was born in 1922, and I'm proud to tell anyone he's my best friend. If you sit down and talk to folks from that era you can learn a lot. With that said, I don't agree with the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think it's gone on long enough and it's time to get our troops out of there. Like someone said, this war is starting to show a lot of resemblances to Vietnam.. If this law was passed though, I would rather go than run away to Canada or another country. If you did, you'd never be a US citizen again. A lot of you would see how lucky you are to live here. I just hope when our troops finally do come home, they aren't treated like the Vietnam vets. I'll always support our troops and they deserve a lot of respect for what they endure.

lol this isn't happening.

if it does, I'll take some kind of civilian job.

i'm flat footed anyway.
happy.gif

lol this isn't happening.

if it does, I'll take some kind of civilian job.

i'm flat footed anyway.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
your not about that life

I'm not one to doubt people, but this claim doesn't really fit in with your other posts, where you say "if there was a draft I'd volunteer before" and just recently where you say something about hoping vets aren't treated a certain way. I dunno, it just seems inconsistent.

laugh.gif
your not about that life

I'm not one to doubt people, but this claim doesn't really fit in with your other posts, where you say "if there was a draft I'd volunteer before" and just recently where you say something about hoping vets aren't treated a certain way. I dunno, it just seems inconsistent.

already going to join the military so, no biggie. but i ain't bout that life. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

already going to join the military so, no biggie. but i ain't bout that life. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom