Milwaukee Bucks @ OKC Thunder - ESPN 9:30p est

Ilyasova isn't passing anything
laugh.gif

Durant has Jennings in the post, Westbrook looks in his direction for about 15 seconds and passes to Green for a contested three
smh.gif

Get your basketball IQ up.

wow bucks not even looking to pass it to Redd, i know hes been struggling but Delfino and the ISchdO? guy taking your shots = failure.

I was 100% right that this team would go downhill once Redd came back from injury. Everyday i wait to see if this bum has been traded.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I was 100% right that this team would go downhill once Redd came back from injury. Everyday i wait to see if this bum has been traded.
Been more about the team missing Bogut than anything.

Is there a gif when jon barry got fooled by the bucket of confetti and fell off his chair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Been more about the team missing Bogut than anything.

True, but Redd has been the downfall of this team for 6 years. Most overpaid player in all of sports. 96 friggin million, Dah F.

zzZZzzzz...
I hope this game turns it up here soon..it'll start with Jennings..

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

BJ only 1-3. Expect 12 + shots in the second half

in those other games, he was taking what was there for him. They ran screens and got him matched up on bigs. Teams have adjusted. In the beginning of the game,Jon Barry called him a volume shooter, he's not....

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

damnnIT BJ

dont tell me this %+$+ is a fluke
Give him a break. He's a rookie. Like I read Redd say in some article I hope it doesn't all come crashing down on him. He was off to sucha good start and if he drops (and plays like most rookies do) then he's gonna take crap for nothing. Plus it's gotta be hard with Redd in and Bogutout.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

damnnIT BJ

dont tell me this %+$+ is a fluke
Give him a break. He's a rookie. Like I read Redd say in some article I hope it doesn't all come crashing down on him. He was off to such a good start and if he drops (and plays like most rookies do) then he's gonna take crap for nothing. Plus it's gotta be hard with Redd in and Bogut out.

I think its funny because if anything does crash down on him, it would be because of Redd.

Back
Top Bottom