Milwaukee Update Post

this raffle crap sucks. i work 9-6(im not going to miss work to get a ticket), i called hoh and they stop the raffle at 6pm. the raffle doesnt really accommodate the people that work. it sucks all i really wanted were the jordan I's... sorry had to vent.... happy hunting everyone.

this raffle crap sucks. i work 9-6(im not going to miss work to get a ticket), i called hoh and they stop the raffle at 6pm. the raffle doesnt really accommodate the people that work. it sucks all i really wanted were the jordan I's... sorry had to vent.... happy hunting everyone.

Need Shadow 1s? What size?

Still plenty of Christmas Hyperposites at HOH. It's a hassle, but if you bought off NDC, go grab a pair from HOH and return the NDC pair. Supporting that HOH is what allows us to get more releases and higher quantities.

Pray for me Bruhs. I applied to a HR program at UWM if they throw me this fellowship I'm hoping for I'm moving back home to Milwaukee in July 2014. I use to be pretty active in this thread and would continue to be in the future if I come home. Its been almost 8 years since I lived in Milwaukee full time and I still have a lot of love for the city.

In the mean time I'm in Ohio now and will moving to Nigeria for a short period from Jan-July. Its good to see some of the old posters still active in this thread. I'm nowhere near the sneakerhead I once was but I always will have a love for sneakers and the many positive experiences it has given me throughout life. I wish u all the best.

John

i heard that there's a sneaker exchange type of a event coming to serb hall on 11/23 ... can anyone confrim this info.

...I've called pleasant prairie every day this week and asked if they were getting the kd n7s...the people have been saying no and as of right now, no...anybody else get different info?

...I've called pleasant prairie every day this week and asked if they were getting the kd n7s...the people have been saying no and as of right now, no...anybody else get different info?

They ended up havaing them, there weren't alot of people there on saturday. I'm sure they have some left.

Might be attending the sneaker xchange this weekend....heard its pretty big and tables filled...

American Serb Hall is located at 5101 W. Oklahoma Avenue, on Milwaukee's southwest side

If you missed out last time around here’s your redeeming moment. The second Milwaukee Sneaker Exchange is happening later this month, November 23rd at Serb Hall. The show is running from 12-5 that day only and will be $10 at the door. Tables are still available to anyone interested in setting up shop & can be obtained by contacting event organizers. You can find out more info about the event over at msxsneakers.com or on their Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. See you there…

http://www.moda3.com/buy-sell-trae-milwaukee-sneaker-exchange-ii/

^^^ Yeah as of right now me and my cousin will be attending...First time going to sneaker event...not sure what to expect but I'm glad its a Serb...Place is pretty big.

My wife is having a C-Section tomorrow.

I'm up in the here, I may try and slide through but I'm not banking on it.

Bunch of guys I'd like to see again...Joys of fatherhood.

Back
Top Bottom