Milwaukee Update Post

^believe I saw you in the duncans...

Was going to say hey, but you were talking to some other guys.

ShoeGoon7-good catching up with you

I thought the releases went great today. I was in the beat White/Cement 3 with a Vancouver Grizzlies shirt and my roommate in the Black/Cement 3. If you see me at future releases come say what's up

I was there today with my chic, copped the Linsanity Hyperdunks...I had on the Lebron 9 Cannons...nice selection of heat and friendly staff...those Seattle Pippens are tough but didn't pull the trigger because I hate the toe box...
ohwell.gif

i just came back from there.. very nice. staff was friendly.. i didnt want to leave empty handed... so i grabbed the cav iv's when i left they had a 10-11 left.... that spot will make some money big time...

Yeah I was impressed with the inventory and great staff.! Will is the man! I helped out my wife's brother and uncle out in Cali with candy cane 14s, low 11s and military 4s.

I have my eyes on some heat over there but I'll wait my turn.! I saw and tried the cav 4s and passed them up...

I was in my AJKO black/reds... This place is bound to be a success.

ok..  i think you were there when i was there(aznlurker)...  i had on the adidas superskate consortium with a blue polo...  i asked you if the kos dropped in milwaukee..  you got yours off nike.com
my bad...  my name is mike.. 

So glad we finally got a HOH got there around 10:00am all the south beaches were gone but I I had to get a hold of the playoffs cavs and dave whites

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

ok..  i think you were there when i was there(aznlurker)...  i had on the adidas superskate consortium with a blue polo...  i asked you if the kos dropped in milwaukee..  you got yours off nike.com

Ahh yes... Nice meeting ya Mike.. My name is Lo. Unds my KOs actually.. I came back to hoh two more times for hookups.
My top 2 underrated for me are the Russell Westbrook PEs and YOTD CP Vs...

Man I wish I woulda came up to WI for the day for the HOH opening. Sounds like it was legit. Might have to start cruising up that way for some of these releases

aznlurker wrote:

Originally Posted by SpursFan414

Ahh yes... Nice meeting ya Mike.. My name is Lo. Unds my KOs actually.. I came back to hoh two more times for hookups.
My top 2 underrated for me are the Russell Westbrook PEs and YOTD CP Vs...
cool nice meeting you man....  i kinda want the xi lows or another pair of the military iv cause mine cracked on the side.. i will be checking out that spot offten

Just curious about the above post about the MV9 release last week at Mayfair? I was there for the playoff 12 release and I'm a firm believer I will not be going back for future releases. Now with HoH I'm not sure how crazier it's going to be...

^I can see it getting pretty crazy.

Good to see new guys...

AUGUST 4th Mark it down on your calendar and let's get a gathering set up....

I would think something that would allow for the under 21 crowd.

That's up for discussion though, I'm cool with whatever.

Seems like we have more guys around...

Anything is cool with me. I would prefer something that would allow us to bring some sneakers. I'm sure all of us have something we are looking for that one of us has. Just an idea

^thinking the same.

Park? Grilling?

Nothing crazy...how does it work with alcohol at a public park?

Anyone have a suggestion on a park?

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Anything is cool with me. I would prefer something that would allow us to bring some sneakers. I'm sure all of us have something we are looking for that one of us has. Just an idea

I like that idea. I got some stuff I've been tryna off for a minute 
laugh.gif

Yo im also in for the meet. We should pick what park works best for everyone. I have no idea how that works w alcohol. Everything sounds good as of now. Dont care if we have to move the date lets at least get one in this year.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

I like that idea. I got some stuff I've been tryna off for a minute 
laugh.gif

QFT! I'm good with that too!

You guys want to keep it in Milwaukee? I ask because I live in Grafton and there are a handful of parks that are usually empty

Back
Top Bottom