Milwaukee Update Post

If they were making calls yesterday for the Royals...I'm again a no go for HoH..!:smh: I can't even get any GRs from them, who was I thinking I was going to get some Royals...

If sho3tym is correct with the 20% thing with employees getting their pick...they only got like 20 pair so really there's only like 16 pairs left for a ton of people wanting these. It'll be a miracle if you get called.

Yeah I can confirm the 20% employees get reserved pairs...I speak to those guys regularly and they told me 20%.

I got called for the kds around 10:45...got my pair locked. They already made the calls for royals...disappointed I missed out..

No calls from hoh, just failed online as well.

Happy ASG weekend everyone lol :nerd:

same crap.... different location.... lol

the royal online release tomorrow is going to be cluster *uck

I anticipate it being worse than today, the 1s are the only shoe I really need out of all this area 72, all star, galaxy weekend nonsense.

I really don't want to let a reseller have his way with me though haha :smh:

Not my style put the camo foams are at Jimmy Jazz in Racine Wi (Regency Mall)
Idk why sizes tho
Give a call

...just got back from hoh...so apparently they just got the kobe's in this morning. they said they didn't call for the kobe's, but when i called the other day, they said the kobe's were done. apparently once they got the kobe's in this morning, their district manager said to just sell them fcfs. dude said once people found out there was no raffle, they flew off the shelves. when i left they did have a size 8 left in the kobes, and they did say there were a number of people who hadn't picked up their shoes in both the lebrons and kds...so who knows if they pick em up by 6....

Ended up grabbing the posites on EB this morning, after failing miserably to buy royals from every online retailer.

Sold a pair of 3s last night and used that cash to grab royal 1s a few minutes ago, wish I could of copped 1s for retail but I'm happy :smokin

Last edited:
so kobe's are gone?

They probably sold out right after i left.

Ended up grabbing the posites on EB this morning, after failing miserably to buy royals from every online retailer.

Sold a pair of 3s last night and used that cash to grab royal 1s a few minutes ago, wish I could of copped 1s for retail but I'm happy :smokin

nice...i struck out with the royals on line too. disappointed, but a lot of stuff is coming out 2nd half of february and march...so i'm alright. glad i at least got my kd's.

Corks aren't coming to HoH @ mayfair. Use the launch locator and you'll see all the places that are getting them.

I was told to contact Raymond with Eastbay in regards to sponsorship via NT? Does anyone have any idea how I can reach him?

Please let me know...

Thank!

Just looking out
All these shoes are in racine regency mall so close to mill

Camo foams also are in jimmy jazz

Volts

Just looking out
All these shoes are in racine regency mall so close to mill

Camo foams also are in jimmy jazz

Volts

Appreciate the info ... i didn't even bother to go look for the volts.. figured  we weren't even getting them.. plus i was to busy hunting down royals .. might have to stop in there today and see the volts in person

Camo foams are gone unless u wear a size 8... My guy is the manager at jimmy jazz and he always gives me the info on releases they get a month before they come out... I got my south beach 9s from there... But other than that regency don't get anything for shoes...SMH

any word on the red camo kobe 8's at HOH? I haven't seen the other release dates for the YOTS on the footlocker release calendar...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom