Milwaukee Update Post

abe-simpson-gif.gif

what up milwaukee. After years of lurking i finally joined up. looking forward to sharing info and what not. peace!

Went to footlocker in house of hoops they still have

The area 72 blazers vandals and lunar 1s

I'll be heading up to Milwaukee Friday for the sox brewers spring training game. Looking to grab the kobe easters what stores in the downtown milwaukee area should i try and check out? First time being there thanks

I'll be heading up to Milwaukee Friday for the sox brewers spring training game. Looking to grab the kobe easters what stores in the downtown milwaukee area should i try and check out? First time being there thanks

hope you were able to get your pair...playmakers is near downtown...and footlocker at bayshore.

i won the raffle for the kobe easter today...went to champs at mayfair to pick them up and saw the winner's list for the lebrons, KDs, and lobes, and apparently only full size run was reserved. As I was walking out, all three models were on the display racks. I asked if they had more in stock and they said yeah. I guess their raffle procedure changed to reserving one size run and then doing fcfs for the rest of the stock. they apparently did the same thing with bred 11 restock. They raffled some of the pairs, but when i went, they had them on display by the entrance. If that's the new procedure, what do you guys think?

Champs mayfair has thunder 4 bred 13 hgg 13

Hoh has asg blazer and af1 celtic 1

MILWAUKEE .. and surrounding areas ... 

my business partner and i are hosting a sneaker swap at UWM in the wisconsin room June 23rd .. 

its about time milwaukee had a LEGIT sneaker swap .. this is our first event and the kickoff to our new business.. 

if you follow me on instagram you know we specialize in early releases and hard to find sneakers ..

join the group on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/108470226013735/  - we have been doing retail or below retail sales on shoes already

follow us on instagram @msx_june23rd  ... or twitter @msxsneakers

follow me in IG @treamslife

more and more info by the day .. but location, time, and date are set ... vendors are already booking tables as we have a good rep amongst the community .. show support for milwaukee!

Lurked long enough. Joined up, but admittedly wont be posting much. Glsd to see The Brew repped on here though.

Lurked long enough. Joined up, but admittedly wont be posting much. Glsd to see The Brew repped on here though.

nothing local... i was going to call hoh.. reebok and eastbay online release tomorrow... i not sure if i want them... still debating... i want those blk/gry I's and the red IV's

Back
Top Bottom