Minecraft?

Lately I've been seeing a lot of people playing this, especially on the Xbox 360. It looks pretty interesting, just placing blocks and building though. Discuss?

It coo if you got friends to play with. Not coo if your sitting there alone playing it. Gets pretty boring once you build a house and random stuff etc etc.

Last edited:
I find it pretty fun, then again I've only played the free version.
On a related note, there is a PC game called Terraria for those that are into minecraft. it plays pretty similar to MC, but only that Terraria has bosses you can go fight. It's fun. :smokin

Last edited:
It looks somewhat similar
laugh.gif
. Just that it's a side-scrolling game. I'm thinking about buying MC on the Xbox.

Don't know if the iOS and Xbox versions are the same (probably not).

I was thinking about buying it my phone, It's $6.99, But I'm getting it for free (sort of).

I currently have Eden - World Builder, It's like a cheap version of Minecraft, It was .99, But I got it for free, So I ain't mad. :lol:

Last edited:
There are two modes.
CREATIVE
-cannot die
-have to all items
-can never run out of items
-meant to be used as a creative outlet

SURVIVAL
-can die
-as the name implies it has the survival element added to it in the form of....
-monsters (in game terminology calls them "mobs")
-you also can die of starvation and drown meaning...
-you have to kill harmless mobs (cows, chicken, pigs) then build a furnace to cook the meat
-creativity becomes all the more scarier as many buildings are dangerous to build
-if you die you either go back to the spawn point (where you started from the very beginning) or wherever you went to sleep last
-if you die you drop all of your weapons where you died

both ways its fun. where you been at OP?

Been watch minecraft videos for the last week, seems fun allows you to build a lot. Thinking about downloading it, multiplayer seems to be the real winner though. Don't want to download it now tho, have to focus on this year's workload.

There are two modes.
CREATIVE
-cannot die
-have to all items
-can never run out of items
-meant to be used as a creative outlet
SURVIVAL
-can die
-as the name implies it has the survival element added to it in the form of....
-monsters (in game terminology calls them "mobs")
-you also can die of starvation and drown meaning...
-you have to kill harmless mobs (cows, chicken, pigs) then build a furnace to cook the meat
-creativity becomes all the more scarier as many buildings are dangerous to build
-if you die you either go back to the spawn point (where you started from the very beginning) or wherever you went to sleep last
-if you die you drop all of your weapons where you died
both ways its fun. where you been at OP?
Apparently living under a rock
laugh.gif
But I got it last night on my Xbox, others friends started joining and building. Got a little community going lol. It's my new crack
smokin.gif

Blocks on blocks on blocks.

I just watched an ign review of minecraft.

I still don't get it.

Last edited:
:wow: at the video posted earlier, they went OFF! Got the bat signal, lil jordan 1's..nuts. But i played the pocket version for phones...it was alright I could see it being fun playing with other people, but i couldnt join or get others to join my game so I dont play much

Been addicted for about a year. Too much to do.

Just realized I posted in here in August.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom