MINISTER FARRAKHAN JULY 4TH, 2020 SPEECH THREAD

Oh ok, I gotcha now.
Here's is what I gather. I see people make slick comments in a thread where if challenged? It becomes trolling with a mod banning you from a thread. Comments like the one he has made, is not to be challenged. However people like him, and there are quite a few in that thread, live in the safety of the NBA thread, and you never see them making such comments in appropriate threads.

That said, I stand by both Stephen Jackson AND DeShaun Jackson, then daring anyone from that thread to come in the appropriate thread, to debate such.

Methodical Management Methodical Management this what I've discussed with you before, is how these dudes are getting down around here. They do not want their comfort disrupted.

You seemed pretty courageous in the NBA thread. Oh well.

Lol dude it doesn't take any courage. I just don't have anything new or interesting to say about Farrakhan. My opinions are h are totally obvious and unoriginal.

The only thing I'll say is I think 99% of conspiracy theories are dumb and anti semiticsm is basically the dumbest conspiracy theory of all time. So naturally I'm not gunna be a Farrakhan fan. :lol:

Lol dude it doesn't take any courage. I just don't have anything new or interesting to say about Farrakhan. My opinions are h are totally obvious and unoriginal.

The only thing I'll say is I think 99% of conspiracy theories are dumb and anti semiticsm is basically the dumbest conspiracy theory of all time. So naturally I'm not gunna be a Farrakhan fan. :lol:
So white supremacy is a conspiracy theory?

name these that u think are dumb
because of bunch have been proven
mk ultra
project mocking bird
even by the cia
u can literally read them from their website

Conspiracy how?

if you say anything against Jewish people on a public platform you’re considered anti-semitic.

it’s crazy how people can say damn near anything about ANY group of people but if you negatively criticize the Jews you better watch out... I thought everyone in the USA had freedom of speech right?

How?

if you say anything against Jewish people on a public platform you’re considered anti-semitic.

it’s crazy how people can say damn near anything about ANY group of people but when you come for the Jews you better watch out...
Facts
if i rep this post is it anti- semitic???

Back
Top Bottom