MINISTER FARRAKHAN JULY 4TH, 2020 SPEECH THREAD

Is there someone already tapped as Farrakhan’s successor? Just curious, since he was speaking about his health and mortality.

When I was a boy, my parents used to put me on planes and send me to visit my fam in Chicago and Florida. One flight I was in my window seat and Farrakhan happened to have the middle seat right next to me. Had security on his other side and behind me. He talked to me the whole flight. I was 12. Nice guy.
He uses one of my lawyers, met him on two occasions. Shorter than I thought he'd be, since I saw pics of him standing next to Malcolm who was around 6"4. Pleasant dude. His grandson played at UVA. Nice game.

Yawn. This dude is of no importance to me and is problematic.

Do you even know who you are a fan of?
You obviously aren’t a genuine Nipsey fan...
You also have no idea of the ties between NOI and the set your favorite rapper was from.
If you don’t like Farrakhan then you certainly can’t have love for Nipsey.
How are you gonna be a Nipsey fan but have no idea what NOI has actually done for Crenshaw/Slauson district? How many red/blue rag lives NOI has saved?
Who do you think put the battery in Nispey’s back to open the STEM center?
Who do you think tried to protect your favorite hip hop rappers from the industry plantation like treachery?Damn this place got some weirdos for r...Who do you think is trying to bring unity to Chicago?

Too busy stanning Nipsey
Wanna be from 60s
But never even seen da Shaw

You looking like a whole weirdo on here now...
All Nispey’d out but you despise one of his biggest mentors.
You aint no Nipsey fan bra....

You also have no idea of the ties between NOI and the set your favorite rapper was from.
How are you gonna be a Nipsey fan but have no idea what NOI has actually done for Crenshaw/Slauson district? How many red/blue rag lives NOI has saved?
Who do you think tried to protect your favorite hip hop rappers from the industry plantation like treachery?Damn this place got some weirdos for r...Who do you think is trying to bring unity to Chicago?

Too busy stanning Nipsey
Wanna be from 60s

Facts all of this! Preach brother.

Too busy stanning Nipsey
Wanna be from 60s

You are way too emotional :lol: I couldn’t care less about anything you just posted. Go yell at your wife since you looking for a subordinate. Matter of fact she probably more man than you considering your emotional outburst over another mans opinion.

You are way too emotional :lol: I couldn’t care less about anything you just posted. Go yell at your wife since you looking for a subordinate. Matter of fact she probably more man than you considering your emotional outburst over another mans opinion.

Straight weirdo...
We didn’t know this was you the whole time on here
49291C16-59AD-480C-BE9E-C53C53BBBE65.jpeg

You can read just like I can Timid. I do appreciate that my opinion means so much around these parts though :wink:
Can you speak upon what it is that you find to be problematic?

I have two issues with him, none that would have me to believe that he is indeed problematic. The first issue that I have with him is the discussion on faith through a patriarchal tense. I do understand that this is how the abrahamic faiths get down, so it is simply a matter of linage for me. The other is that after he speaks, I am ready to do something, and he never speaks of what should happen next. I guess after seeing what happened to both King and Malcolm, Farrakhan is a bit more careful than both, when it comes to motivating and action.

Back
Top Bottom