Minnesota Family Pulled Over; Police Shoots Man For Getting His License...After He Told Him To Get H

This cop KNOWS he messed up. I don't think all those "F's" he screamed out were over this man dying...more like "damn, I'm in deep crap".

The other shooting has me at 50/50 even with the video footage. This one is filmed after the shooting and yet I believe every word this lady is saying. Look at how shook and loud the cop is replying to the woman's calm voice. Listen to how many times he randomly resorts to shouting profanity. I'm certain this lady would have been killed had she reacted on pure emotion and decide to even TOUCH her dying boyfriend.  I'm just glad she kept her composure because the slightest twitch could have caused the cop to unload and possibly hit the child too.  Piss poor excuse to shoot someone...especially when they were kind enough to let you know they're armed (legal way) and YOU order them to pull out their i.d.

Don't throw the book at him...knock over the whole damn bookshelf on him.

But y'all wanna keep mentioning "resisting arrest" like these peoples aren't legally murdering us in broad daylight

EDIT: deleted pic bc I thought people would take it wrong. Let us not forget Christopher Dorner.

Last edited:
At this point i think ive decide to stop, stopping for the police. Im only going to stop my vehicle in a heavilyyy populated public area. Like Walmart.

you wanna take my life for no reason there is going to be video of it

Last edited:
Unlawfully shooting a man infront of his child and wife.... :x :smh:
Straight up terrorists

Im sorry No shade but why are cops so stupid.

Dude is freaking out smh.

I do not see these trigger happy cop thing changing until they make you get a bachelors before you can become a cop.
Another one man?

Seriously?
Because a lot of them were probably b****** in high school, that got picked kn, and is taking out their childhood transgressions on folks now because they have a little bit if power.

Man who knows. They are just probably scared. There is no other reason to describe them all DOING THR SAME GKT DAMN THING

That's a fact.
You can't take a kid from the suburbs/rural area who never dealt with urban ppl IN LIFE, and assign them to a urban area/heavily populated ethnic area. That's a recipe for disaster. Not to mention if he's partnered up with another dumb ************ just like himself.
They do the same thing with teachers ma

I just want to know if it's him or not, saw that on Twitter, thought it might be fake. So it's him?

Yeah he's a super thug , plies based his rap persona off of him. Dude was so thuggish that he got this mugshot for a driving with a suspended driver license .

Last edited:
As if he was going to start a shoot out with the ******* police in front of his girlfriend and a 4 year old girl. come the **** on

View media item 2093573
Here's a better picture. According to his family, he was a laid back guy who worked hard within the school system as a cafeteria supervisor and played video games as a hobby. He was engaged to the young lady who live streamed this disgusting attack on her fiance and her baby. He had a license to carry and in no way deserved what happened to him.

This one really hit me in the feels. Got me shedding a tear in the car.

Forget this "justice" system. The cop needs to be taken out.

This the guy?
@Methodical Management  I don't even trip on here but this got me.

You stay sending warnings to my inbox over the dumbest **** but you seem to just come and "ether" dudes like this instead of booting them.

I've seen cats get banned for good light hearted trollin let you letting this **** ride.

Your either cool with it or your just a terrible mod.

The nerve of this peice of **** to still point his gun and yelling at his girlfriend with the child in the car. This is so depressing.

If you still don't think it's open season on black folks, how much more evidence do you need? They don't give a **** about us.

You can tell how scared the cop was by the sound of his voice and the realization that he messed up, big time.

War has been declared.

How is it war when only one side is firing all the shots?
It's almost like their tryna find bolder ways to kill us . I know those dudes in Baton Rouge are gonna skate . Depends on the minny officers record he'll probably get the min. Sentence or the Peter Liang treatment .

Back
Top Bottom