Minnesota Vikings(6-1) @ Green Bay Packers(4-2) - Favre's return to Lambeau

4:15 PM Eastern on Fox, broadcast to 91% of the country.

Besides the obvious Favre drama, there's huge divisional implications in this one. The Packers could pull to within a half game of the Vikings, or theVikings could stretch the lead to two games and lock up the tiebreaker.

Green Bay currently leads the all-time regular-season series, 49-46-1

Minnesota has a 1-0 advantage in playoff games.

I got the Vikings in this one.
2dr6of5.jpg

6ba26a61948ae5e4ea7452b51536e6b95ec59784.gif

Thank god this one is not on NBC or ESPN. Still going to be hard to watch though obviously.

Over/under on camera shots on Favre is set at 1 billion.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Im curious to see how the fans will react to Favre

the majority wont boo him

there will probably be the most viking fans ever at lambeau. Everyone in Green Bay jumped onto Minnys bandwagon. Just like last year with the jets

there are some out there that believe this is the biggest game in the history of human competition

yeah i think the packers will light up the vikings secondary ... my man favre is gonna want this one though ... if the vikings win, you can all but wavegoodbye to the packers hopes for this season ...

not only am i pulling for the vikings because of favre, but it also helps my teams wildcard chances if they just run away with the division and the packersfizzle ...

Let me just share something with all of you...
An excerpt from page 65 of the book "Favre" by Brett Favre & Bonita Favre.

"I wouldn't waste my time playing somewhere else. It doesn't matter how much money I was offered, either. I'm loved here in Green Bay, and I love Green Bay, too. If I went to another team I'm sure I'd step out onto the field for the first time, in someone else's uniform, and say to myself, What in the hell are you doing? Get your butt out of here! Playing somewhere else? It will never happen. This is where my family is. This is where my heart is. This is where I belong."
indifferent.gif

PACKERS WIN THIS ONE. WE REGAIN OUR SELF-RESPECT AND DESTROY THE OLD MAN. YES I'M SALTY.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Let me just share something with all of you...
An excerpt from page 65 of the book "Favre" by Brett Favre & Bonita Favre.

"I wouldn't waste my time playing somewhere else. It doesn't matter how much money I was offered, either. I'm loved here in Green Bay, and I love Green Bay, too. If I went to another team I'm sure I'd step out onto the field for the first time, in someone else's uniform, and say to myself, What in the hell are you doing? Get your butt out of here! Playing somewhere else? It will never happen. This is where my family is. This is where my heart is. This is where I belong."
indifferent.gif

PACKERS WIN THIS ONE. WE REGAIN OUR SELF-RESPECT AND DESTROY THE OLD MAN. YES I'M SALTY.

did he write that before or after he was ran out of town by the dumbest gm and the worst coach in the NFL?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Looking for Rodgers to bust out at least 2-3 shoryukens on sunday.
laugh.gif
That's comedy.

I expect another shoot out. We really need to give AD 25+ touches in this game...

Back
Top Bottom