Minnesota Vikings(6-1) @ Green Bay Packers(4-2) - Favre's return to Lambeau

"Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will call the game."

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

"Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will call the game."

sick.gif
sick.gif
i dont think joe buck was since the world series. Thom Brenamman is i believe along with troy

Originally Posted by Troponin C

I hope brett favre gets injured so badly this sunday that he's forced to retire mid season.
laugh.gif

i hate the packs cause of favre...now i hate the vikes cause of favre...but i am curious on how lambeau reacts to him

Stating the obvious...

A MUST WIN for the Pack.

And that's all there is to it really.

With Bigby back....with our o-line shoring up issues here and there....and Rodgers continuing to get better every week....I feel good about our chances. Shouldbe a fun one again though.

Favre vs. Rodgers in a shoot out.

Rodgers win it for the pack on a 9 yard rush a la Favre against the Falcons way back in '94

34 - 33

Sounds like Jermichael Finley is going to play today... hopefully hes close to 100%... His availability is HUGE.

he's definately not going to be 100% which sucks because he is coming along very nicely

also my mom was telling me that that green bay is filled with viking fans.

i hate how all these packer fans jump ship to the vikings bandwagon

^ How are you seeing the game? Didn't you say you were part of the 9% that wasn't getting the game?

I would drive to another state if I were you
laugh.gif
...if you haven't already

Originally Posted by dland24

SMFH at Packer fans booing Favre.
Where did you see this? Did they cut to a shot of the stadium or something for a minute?

I dont really care what Favre does, but it doesnt bother me at all whether people are booing him or cheering for him.
Hes obviously doing shady stuff when you Santana Dotson and Leroy Butler talkin $%#% about him. Hes trying to get under peoples skin but whatever.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Where did you see this? Did they cut to a shot of the stadium or something for a minute?

Watching the Niner game, they cut to Favre running out for warm ups. Overwhelming boos from the crowd.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Watching the Niner game, they cut to Favre running out for warm ups. Overwhelming boos from the crowd.
smh.gif
dude is the starting quarterback for a division rival. they would boo Jackson. until he goes to the hall as a packer, he is the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom