Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

It's a cultural thing. Minus the 5% of white women that have legit phatties, thick white women don't look as appealing/shapely as thick black women. So if you grow up seeing unappealing thick white women with big thighs and hips, you're going to associate those characteristics as unattractive. Whereas if you grow up seeing thick black women with killer curves and donks, you're going to associate those characterstics as attractive.
thread/
I grew up around many diff cultures and found this attractive in my much younger days but now I just dont find fat/overly thick chicks attractiveat all. So this has nothing to do with it. Gimme a small fit chick any day of the week
pimp.gif

It seems like you have a problem with me for some reason.

If that's the case, stop quoting me like a little girl and PM me this way it can be handled accordingly.

You just assume that because I'm not attracted to Ms Koi, that I'm attracted to Victoria Beckham looking females and that's not the case.

But you keep firing your little personal attacks, maybe someone will give you the lulz that you're craving soon.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

A woman is suppose to have curves...

Your point?

Pretty self explanitory...

Unless of course you like women built like middle school students...
sick.gif

I like skinny/fit women
TRANSLATION: I will be on Dateline's To Catch A Predator before I entertained the thought of banging a women with femininefeatures...

I agree with what Anthony Stark is saying...he knows what he likes and he doesnt like girls cause some song told him to like that type of girl.

personally i wouldve loved Miss Koi like 5 yrs ago but im definitely off that...she is amazing to look at but I don't think that makes her an attractivechick

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
@ everyone saying "she doesn't have a gut, shes not fat."

what do you think makes her legs, hips, and ++! so big?

many women store fat primarily in the hips and ++!, whereas men store it primarily in their gut.

her not having a gut is due to genetics and hormone levels. she's still very fat. if that's your thing, cool. but don't claim she's "in shape" because she has a youtube video of her working out
this man knows what he's talking about.

just because a girl does not have a beer belly hanging out doesn't mean she can't be overweight. she just stores more fat/flab in her thighs.. itsgenetic. regardless, you can clearly see here that she is pudgy:
BIGkoi0915.jpg.jpg

this broad could certainly stand to lose a few pounds... anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

she's not that fat, waist up. waist down, its a travesty.

I'd take a nice fit woman anyday.
Yfny1.jpg

^ you act like that is an average fit woman though. That female is anomaly too. You guys are comparing different extremes

that is an average fit. just a bunch of fatties in america make it not so average

I'm talking about having such hips compared to the rest of her frame, whereas a more average fit chic would be like Hayden Penniwhateverthehell. Stillsomewhat curvy, but more straight up and down.
hayden-panettiere-1.jpg

Honestly, she is very beautiful, but this is just TOO big:

BIGMiss%20Koi%20Print.jpg

Remember that Fresh Prince episode where he mentions how big butts are great to a point, but then it just gets nasty. Well, this girl crossed that line.

that chick sn00pee posted is just as weird looking IMO

*!% is up with her body shape? she looks like an alien.

how about something like this?

bikini_models.jpg

health weight, in-shape, sexy, proportional body.

The famous reply for every NT'er that says this chick is fat is that "imagine how she would look in 15 years" why do u guys always say that? Likewhy are u thinking about how she would look in 15 years like OP's question is would u marry this woman? The question is would u smash today yes or no and Idon't know how any of y'all could say this chick is un-smashable I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom