Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

I mean, it really doesn't matter which one of you would bang Ms Koi because none of you will ever have the chance.

The closet you'll get to banging her will be rubbing one out to her heavily air brushed pictures.

Making fun of dudes wife is wild disrespectful btw.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

God made one body... A doctor made the other...

I think I'm gonna go with GODs work... He has a pretty SOLID resume'...
I'm dying
roll.gif

God didn't make that body, cheeseburgers and french fries did. Like I said, give me the black girl's face on the white girl's body and she's good to go.

That's how black women are built buddy...

If she's FAT, post pics of your girls stomach...
I don't have a recent pic because my wife just had a baby. Mind you she's still thinner than "Miss Koi" having had a baby 8 days ago, but here's a pic before she got pregnant:

So you wouldn't bang Ms Koi, but you'll marry a ******??

eek.gif
I'm speachless. That was crazy!
eek.gif

that was messed up..

but
Miss%20Koi%20Uncropped.jpg

WHERE DO U SEE FAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHERE DO U SEE A GUT OR FAT ON HER ARMSSSSSSSSSSSS ????????????????????????????????

BIGimg_9552-koi-med.jpg.jpg
please show me.....

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

kyrac2 wrote:
raptors29 wrote:
God, is this what perfection looks like?
and the church said AMEN!

since when did over weight models become perfect

this chick is a candy bar away from Queen Latefa

I just wonder how many times they had to take all these pictures over again to hide the jelly rolls on her side

and even after all that you can still see them.

chick is cool but you guys are taking her way to far chick got enough rocket fuel to go to Mars and back
laugh.gif
irl

She's far from perfect. I'd hit it, but she's definitely not too far from being a fat chick.

im sayin

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

that was messed up..

but
Miss%20Koi%20Uncropped.jpg

WHERE DO U SEE FAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHERE DO U SEE A GUT OR FAT ON HER ARMSSSSSSSSSSSS ????????????????????????????????

BIGimg_9552-koi-med.jpg.jpg
please show me.....
I don't see fat on her arms but I have a feeling that's airbrushed out. Even if not, you telling me you don't see the fat on her legsin that pic of her in the trailer? You seriously don't see the gut in the second pic?

for all you guys in love in this thread

just imagine for a minute what this heffer looks like when she is not taking professional pictures

imagine what she look like right after she gets done eating a meal or just wakes up

or anytime when she hasent spent hours and hours in the makeup and airbrush room trying to hide the fact that she is flat out over weight

for all you guys in love in this thread just imagine for a minute what this heffer looks like when she is not taking professional pictures

imagine what she look like right after she gets done eating a meal or just wakes up

or anytime when she hasent spent hours and hours in the makeup and airbrush room trying to hide the fact that she is flat out over weight

Black DON'T crack... In 10-15 years when that white chick has skin cancer, Ms Koi will STILL be turnin heads...

Her idea of a date would be to go to the gym and completely dominate you on the leg press machine.

No girl I'm with is showing me up on the leg press machine, sorry.

I'm dying
roll.gif

God didn't make that body, cheeseburgers and french fries did. Like I said, give me the black girl's face on the white girl's body and she's good to go.

I don't have a recent pic because my wife just had a baby. Mind you she's still thinner than "Miss Koi" having had a baby 8 days ago, but here's a pic before she got pregnant:
indifferent.gif

You are done for the day sir. How dare you call Miss Koi ugly but you marry her.
alien.gif
Nooffense, but you have HORRIBLE taste my man.

for all you guys in love in this thread

just imagine for a minute what this heffer looks like when she is not taking professional pictures

I did.... and I'd still strike with the force of the Roman Legion

DAMN dude just went straight for the jugular, callin the mother of that man's child a ******
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

But nah though, for real that chick just got too much going on.

for all you guys in love in this thread just imagine for a minute what this heffer looks like when she is not taking professional pictures

Black DON'T crack... In 10-15 years when that white chick has skin cancer, Ms Koi will STILL be turnin heads...

In 10-15 years Miss Koi will be obese.

Originally Posted by eaalto

In 10-15 years minutes Miss Koi will be obese.
fixed

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO saying its photoshopped... there are videos of her on youtube.... why dont u search it and tell me...

lmfaoo.. Miss Koi >>>>>

I'm dying
roll.gif

was that really warranted though? come on, man..
smh.gif

Hold On... Hold ON Just A Minute...

150 lbs on a 5' 4" frame is FAT????

smh.gif
@ you all desiring to lay with a female who resembles a prepubescent boy.

And for the record I've seen a female that size with and without her clothes on and she looked equally desirable. I will never for the life of meunderstand how y'all choose to have sex with ironing boards.
tired.gif

I'm dying
roll.gif

f0a262c26307d145482fb4800044b66163629555.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

am i the only one siding with HOVkid here?

No.

I don't like my women built like NFL Linebackers either.

So NFL linebackers have a pretty face, big ****, small waist, and fat butt? U gay B
grin.gif

REALLY? I think you dudes are playing with me. I seriously think you dudes know how I'm sitting at my computer wondering how the hell you can be serious and you do this to provoke me.

Even the white girls face puts the black girls face to shame!

If I was out and these two chicks came up to me and were like, "come home and beat the hell out of me tonight," there is no f'ing way I would EVER, in a MILLION years go with the Miss Koi girl. Jesus.....even if I was going to go home alone I woulfdn't go home with that Miss Koi girl.

BUT, to each his own.

why to you say to each his own,yet you always come in a thick girl thread and tell us were wrong for liking these girls then post some sparay tan fake boobhaving girl that nobody cares about and try to force her on us

we like what we like and you might be a lawyer but we are not a jury and u cant convince us that we are wrong for wanting to +!*$ the living #!#! out of misskoi,i dont care how fat YOU think she is,shes smashable in my book

Originally Posted by eaalto

In 10-15 years minutes Miss Koi will be obese.
fixed

Ms Koi is 30+... & prolly in better physical shape then you & you're girl...

NT is the ONLY place where one can have a flat stomach yet STILL be "fat"...

In 5 years that chick with the bikini will look like joan rivers. Dude has to be scared to death of black women if he thinks his wife looks better than Ms.Koi, son is borderline insane

Back
Top Bottom