Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

eat
beat
skeet
repeat

Exactly. I would Dig this b*#@% out like I'm about to do a 10 year bid. All y'all callin her "fat" and sayin y'all would pass makes mebelieve A. U have a very small piece and B. Your self esteem is in the dumpster
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by airforce416

150 lbs is fat to you guys?
When the person is 5'4", yes.

Word. I would be ashamed to tell my freinds if I hooked up with a chick that looked like that. What size pants does she wear? 50's?

Do you dudes think this chick has a good body or do you think she's anorexic? IMO she destroys the whale posted by the OP:

266248911_4fd8482c78.jpg

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Word. I would be ashamed to tell my freinds if I hooked up with a chick that looked like that. What size pants does she wear? 50's?

Do you dudes think this chick has a good body or do you think she's anorexic? IMO she destroys the whale posted by the OP:

266248911_4fd8482c78.jpg
ftj3vq.jpg

loll u tell me who looks better.... whale?? the white girl is all fake.... no *@$, and definitiely no face at all...

266248911_4fd8482c78.jpg

She doesn't even have a top lip...
sick.gif

REALLY? I think you dudes are playing with me. I seriously think you dudes know how I'm sitting at mycomputer wondering how the hell you can be serious and you do this to provoke me.

Even the white girls face puts the black girls face to shame!

If I was out and these two chicks came up to me and were like, "come home and beat the hell out of me tonight," there is no f'ing way I wouldEVER, in a MILLION years go with the Miss Koi girl. Jesus.....even if I was going to go home alone I woulfdn't go home with that Miss Koi girl.

BUT, to each his own.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

ftj3vq.jpg

loll u tell me who looks better.... whale?? the white girl is all fake.... no *@$, and definitiely no face at all...

You're saying the white chick looks fake and you're using an airbrushed pic?
roll.gif
I'll pass on the cottage cheese and rolls.

WOW u are nuts HOVKID.... wowwwww...... that white girl is trash. only thing that makes u think she looks good is that bathing suit... ewww look at her ugly%%% eyes, no lips, ugly tan... come on. Koi got natural t**s, better %%%, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better face, and better skin.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

God made one body... A doctor made the other...

I think I'm gonna go with GODs work... He has a pretty SOLID resume'...
I'm dying
roll.gif

God didn't make that body, cheeseburgers and french fries did. Like I said, give me the black girl's face on the white girl's body and she's good to go.

See? Now this man I can respect! We all like different girl's types of faces, and who am I to say one dude is wrong for liking a chick with a facedifferent than I might be attrackted to? But the dude is not crazy...he knows what a good body is and what a fat cow is.

Do you dude's have any idea what that chick's body would look like if you saw it in real life?
sick.gif
I mean, it's bad enough in that picture but with all the fat and rolls inreal life???

If I was out and these two chicks came up to me and were like, "come home and beat the hell out of me tonight," there is no f'ing way I would EVER, in a MILLION years go with the Miss Koi girl. Jesus.....even if I was going to go home alone I woulfdn't go home with that Miss Koi girl.
your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

WOW u are nuts HOVKID.... wowwwww...... that white girl is trash. only thing that makes u think she looks good is that bathing suit... ewww look at her ugly %%% eyes, no lips, ugly tan... come on. Koi got natural t**s, better %%%, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better face, and better skin.

I'll give you the fake tan.....that is gross, but the rest? Bad eyes? You crazy man???

I'm dying
roll.gif

God didn't make that body, cheeseburgers and french fries did. Like I said, give me the black girl's face on the white girl's body and she's good to go.

That's how black women are built buddy...

If she's FAT, post pics of your girls stomach...

I'm dying
roll.gif

I don't have a recent pic because my wife just had a baby. Mind you she's still thinner than "Miss Koi" having had a baby 8days ago, but here's a pic before she got pregnant:

ms koi is thick.... thats how i like them.... we obviously dont have the same taste so ... w/e.

thick chicks>>>>>

I'm dying
roll.gif

I don't have a recent pic because my wife just had a baby. Mind you she's still thinner than "Miss Koi" having had a baby 8 days ago, but here's a pic before she got pregnant:

So you wouldn't bang Ms Koi, but you'll marry a ******??

Back
Top Bottom