Miss my EX.....vol..Should i call?

Originally Posted by RONdomness

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

10ro3gx.jpg

2vmbw2p.jpg
laugh.gif

roll.gif
[rickjames]#$%## is a hell of a drug[/rickjames]

seriously like ma x trippin and stuff if u havent seen my thread but ima bout to cuz shes biploar kinda liek your chick

Man your story sounds exactly like mine. I seriously could have wrote both these threads myself. I was with my girl a year or so, then she broke it off becauseI wasn't being man enough. Trust me when I tell you. DO NOT CALL THAT CHICK. In fact, just ignore her for awhile. If you really had what you thought youhad, she will start to second guess herself, and miss you, but if you are readily available to eat her box whenever she feels like it, it will just make herget bored with you. Show her you mean business bruh. Cut off contact for awhile. Make her think you don't give a flying you know what. Only then can youreclaim your manhood.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

NT I miss my ex...wat should I do? I want to text her but I dont want to come off as Im begging back to be with her. What should I say/text her? This is the girl who told me im not man enough (go to the thread).
She isn't lying.

I'm generally not the type to kick a man while he's down, but... You're softer than she thought and you're proving it in this thread. Grow someballs BEFORE you go try to smash this chick that's "down," because as soon as you do you're just going to curl up into a ball and cry evenmore due to regret. Yes son, you seem like that type of dude.

well dude ive been through this many many many many times but my girl never told me im not man enough... but look this is what you do when a girl dumps you itworks liek a damn charm dont play attention to her alright just do you go hang with your buddies go to the club go play ball go play video games go party dowhatever you use to do that you didnt do when you wernt with her and enjoy yourself before you know it she will be texting and calling you begging you to bewith her again and then you go to her house and beat it like you never beat it before and you say WHOS THE MUTHA FUC**** MAN and pull her hair... she willdefinitely respect you haha

Originally Posted by dbbabd

NT I miss my ex...wat should I do? I want to text her but I dont want to come off as Im begging back to be with her. What should I say/text her? This is the girl who told me im not man enough (go to the thread).
c64258be7e81e8589a1c4ac3b7d3ef1d73d36ca.jpg

oh yeah dude and about you buying her @$!# yeah thats totally a bad idea... girls totally use dudes that buy them @$!# man DONT DO IT!!! she will use you manand treat you like a piece of @$!# only buy her things on christmas, bday, xmas, and anniversaries you know that kinda stuff dont spoil her man thats a badidea... she will walk all over you if you keep that up

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

First of all.....PICS. Second, don't text or call her, it'll make you look like an even bigger {()} than she already thinks you are. If you miss her, just find some JO and smash her uterus out of her backside to get your mind away from your ex.....

Back
Top Bottom