Missing Girl From Monster Massive Rave Found! Real Story on Page 15

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I hate to say it but this has a high probability of not ending well.
I hate to agree with this
frown.gif

Hopefully she's found and everything turns out ok.

Josebronx, just to put into peorspective. imagine a huge party thrown on the field of yankee stadium even if there were camras, trying to find her on video wudjust be crazy. she was lazt seen dancing @ the rave yesterday. her ride waited at the meeting spot for an hour before leaving. Its highly unlikely she metsomeone she knew and left with them because just picture seeing someone you know at a place with 50,000 people? what are the chances...

and as of right now, the situation is the same. no one knows where she is, who she's with, no one has received calls/texts. no one has heard anything. andyes, she did have a cell phone.

** as in no one I'm talking about our entire school/ her close friends/ relatives basicly anyone that she knows.*

Wasn't this chick with you @ Mister Cartoon's Last Laugh?

Think positive, dude. The day after from a rave is always the toughest time to re-up with the squad you were with.

Did she drop or was she sober all night?

if she's raving, feeling life, she can't link up with random people and just be elsewhere on the "oh im alright hehe" tip?

i hope they find her, these reasons right here are why i dont party, yeah i know for the trolls on here YNS but whatever RIP if it came to that

Damn good luck with this MEX. I'm sure everything's gonna end up okay.

I've got an opinion but i'll keep it to myself.

That said, I'll post it. I know of a close friend who's an NTer who went.

I'll keep you posted.

Wow this is sickening, i cant even imagine if i had lost my friend in a rave..

im gunna post this on facebook asap..

Wow. I have no idea what this Monster Massive thing is. Bout to check it out in a sec. But this is crazy.

I was thinking of going
I live pretty close to the sports arena
and man stuff like this is creepy
hopefully it ends well.

UPDATE:
From the information I've gotten, apparently she was with one guy ad another guy (seperate) at about 11pm,when she split up with her friends. they were texting each other until 11.45pm. During this time she went up to a security guard at 12am and was asking fordirections (no one knows why she went yp to them, but it seems fishy as hell that all of a sudden shes looking for a security guard and the rave inst over??)at 2am, when the rave was over her friends texted her and received no reply.

apparently after talking to the security guard, she left because she was last seen on hoover st. and martin luther king blvd. between 12am and 1am.

Another twist to this is, they checked her phone records and she had made calls to someone in san diego. the guy claims he made plans to meet genesis but thatthe plans never went through. keep in mind the calls were made after she stopped texting her friends...

i swear man. this crap is sounding like it came out of a movie. peeps in LA, she was already shown on ABC 7 around11pm. they will most likelyalso air the story in san diego...

peace... ill keep you guys posted.

I'ma talk to a couple people down here...a few people i know were talking about going to MM and might know some people who went...i'm from SD tooBTW...

Back
Top Bottom