Missing Girl From Monster Massive Rave Found! Real Story on Page 15

craaaazzy..
smh.gif

she was walking on king and hoover by herself?
damn
hopefully she was going north towards downtown
and not towards south central.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

damn

frown.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

I hope she is found. Does anyone know who the person she called in San Diego is?
all they know is that his name is (or he claims) freddy. whats scaring the crap out of me was i asked everyone i know that goes to raves aboutthis and one girl replied "thats crazy, one time my friend ended up in san diego and they didnt even remember how theygot there."

coincidence that the number is from SD?!?

There is high chance that she might've tripped out really badly from E thats why she was looking for security guard?

Originally Posted by freshKRN

There is high chance that she might've tripped out really badly from E thats why she was looking for security guard?

or i was thinking she needed to go pee... but then she straight left after? and where could she possibly be now still in a bunny costume?

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by freshKRN

or i was thinking she needed to go pee... but then she straight left after? and where could she possibly be now still in a bunny costume?

tired.gif

hope they find her man

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by That Guy

I hope she is found. Does anyone know who the person she called in San Diego is?
all they know is that his name is (or he claims) freddy. whats scaring the crap out of me was i asked everyone i know that goes to raves about this and one girl replied "thats crazy, one time my friend ended up in san diego and they didnt even remember how they got there."

coincidence that the number is from SD?!?
unfortunately i'd say no...MM is a regional event and tons of people from here go up to the raves in LA...

damn
Man King and Hoover is no damn place to be by yourself at 1 am.

Hope all will end well.

frown.gif

I know a couple folks who went to MM, I'll ask.

I really really hope everything turns out ok. I'm sure her family really appreciates your help, too.

I was at Massive last night and the amount of people there was crazy, so easy to lost in that crowd. Like seriously I know they are a money making event buthaving something that huge at night is just ridiculous, if it wasn't for the vip section I would have never found the people I came with. I really hope sheturns up ok man.

-Jacob

MECKS do you know if her family has called the hospitals? I was shocked to find out that the police didn't check the hospitals after the missing personsreport was filled.
I had family member that went missing in late 2007.
He turned up in the hospital, he couldn't tell who he was because he couldn't speak because of what happened.

She will be in my prayers tonight.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

MECKS do you know if her family has called the hospitals? I was shocked to find out that the police didn't check the hospitals after the missing persons report was filled.
I had family member that went missing in late 2007.
He turned up in the hospital, he couldn't tell who he was because he couldn't speak because of what happened.

She will be in my prayers tonight.
ill ask.. thanks for the tip.

Such a sad situation to hear so i'm hoping for the best.....Try and stay optomistic....

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I was at Massive last night and the amount of people there was crazy, so easy to lost in that crowd. Like seriously I know they are a money making event but having something that huge at night is just ridiculous, if it wasn't for the vip section I would have never found the people I came with. I really hope she turns up ok man.

-Jacob

Did you meet up with Ben Balder this weekend?

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

damn
Man King and Hoover is no damn place to be by yourself at 1 am.

Hope all will end well.

frown.gif

qft

Back
Top Bottom