Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

I wonder if the FBI are gonna let Dog the Bounty Hunter bear mace his remains

Sad the victim's family won't get justice

This fool took the easy and weak way out. But I'm pretty sure most of us already assumed that's what he did before this came out.

What an absolute *****.

I had a feeling that would be the case, and am disappointed to hear that’s what happened. He took her life and he couldn’t even own up to it and face what he did. Not even a shrivel of courage in this idiot. Good riddance.

Feeling terrible for Gabby’s family/parents. Laundrie parents need to come clean if they know anything at least.. do something to try and make this right, when all of it has been so wrong.

Dead is dead. I’m good on him being dead.
True but I guess I’m just upset at the fact that someone died at the hands of another human being and no one will ever know why. He had to have spent those first few days wondering what to do.. battling with turning himself in or ending it all. He chose not to own up to it.

Her parents will never know why their daughter is gone. Unless his parents know and decide to say something, which I doubt.

True but I guess I’m just upset at the fact that someone died at the hands of another human being and no one will ever know why. He had to have spent those first few days wondering what to do.. battling with turning himself in or ending it all. He chose not to own up to it.

Her parents will never know why their daughter is gone. Unless his parents know and decide to say something, which I doubt.
I get what you’re saying, and I’m not speaking from the parents perspective, but his head blown off is good enough for me. What the parents are going through….. I honestly don’t want to know that feeling. I know I’d go after the idiot’s parents to even things out. Knowing they helped him too….. naw, I’ll need payment for that

Back
Top Bottom