Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

They still haven't found the dude yet?

Wow, yeah. He did it.

As for dude, no they haven't found him yet. They supposedly found a body in North Carolina, but FBI confirmed it wasn't him.

I think they won't find him for months/years at this point. His parents helped him escape and his sister probably knows more than she's letting on.

Nope and apparently he’s still a “person of interest” , not even a suspect. Also the only reason they’re “looking for him” is due to fraudulent credit card charges. Smh this a damn mess.

Seems like they have zero evidence indicating the bf as he is still not a suspect officially. The only thing they could possible get from him is a story of what happened that they could try to tear apart and catch him lying. So its smart of him to disappear completely i guess, cause otherwise they have nothing.

Very unfortunate situation. Ya got to stay away from these toxic relationships, especially when you know you're a person who cant handle the drama/stress.

Seems like they have zero evidence indicating the bf as he is still not a suspect officially.

Or they could be holding back so they don't further incite the dude. They're not required to provide the media with a list of suspects.

At this juncture they're not gonna come out and release evidence i.e she had his blood under her fingernails.

His parents signed up to search this morning. In 1 day they find his belongings and partial human remains.

Wait, so let me get this straight:

- Search was called off at the Reserve.
- Reserve was closed.
- The moment the reserve re-opens and the parents decide to 'look' for him themselves.
- Hours later they find his belongings and a medical examiner is called out?

C'mon now. They knew were he was the entire time.

Partial remains were found near the items in an area that was previously underwater. Yeah, I think they finally found this dude.

Wait, so let me get this straight:

- Search was called off at the Reserve.
- Reserve was closed.
- The moment the reserve re-opens and the parents decide to 'look' for him themselves.
- Hours later they find his belongings and a medical examiner is called out?

C'mon now. They knew were he was the entire time.

Partial remains were found near the items in an area that was previously underwater. Yeah, I think they finally found this dude.
I got money they knew the trail the entire time.

Hadn’t heard from him on the burner in a few days. Got worried. Boom.

If the body really is Brian Laundrie, then either he committed suicide or ended up dying in the wilderness.

This case is reminiscent of a previous case with family members aiding and abetting a fugitive.

Here's an old case when a L.A.P.D. officer shot a guy outside of a bar after a dispute when he was off-duty. Then there was a warrant for him, so his dad drove him to Mexico to help him escape. But he ended up getting caught in Mexico and they got his dad on camera walking him across the border. He eventually got a 40 years to life sentence. Here's an article about that case. And if you want to do research online, his name is Henry Solis.

It's sad that family members will put forth the effort to help a criminal or fugitive evade the law sometimes.

FBI just said yes they did find human remains so that's confirmed.. they didn't say it was him but we all know it is

Back
Top Bottom