Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Just watched the police body cam video. Man, this dude already sounded sketch with the way he was jumping from topic to topic.

He was talking a bit fast but I dont think he was that sketchy. His actions when he got back to Florida, well THATS sketchy.

While all of this is 100% true. I think we should still try to control what we can control and that is our decisions when dealing with people. That’s like saying if you left your wallet out and walked away we need to teach people not to take money from the wallet.

Agreed. I’ve tried to raise my son right and teach him how to be respectful to women and not act like an entitled abusive pos, and that’s my job as a parent to set an example and show him to be a respectable person..

But any daughters I have or female relatives in general. I want to do everything possible to have them able to read red flags from far away and be able to see through people’s bs and manipulative behavior. I know it’s easier said than done as teenagers and people in their early 20’s can be very impressionable and think they know everything.

Yeah, people’s sons should do better and not act like possessive abusive bums. But unfortunately I’m not expecting it, so I want to have those conversations with any daughters/female relatives I have. It’s unfortunate I would need to even do that. But people are trash.

brings up the question again…how far would you go to protect your child? And could you ever turn them in?
this kristin smart case dates back 25 years

my girl put me on the podcast, really well done... all those ppl got dirt on their hands

hated that ****ing lady

you ever go camping?

Only as a kid and that was at a beach campground in a city, so the nature contact was minimal. :lol:

The thought to go camping has literally never crossed my mind as an adult.

Do you go swimming in the ocean or do you stay on the beach.
To me the ocean is infinitely more terrifying than the woods.

I get in the ocean up to about my waist. Anything deeper than that is a big hell nah from me. You'd never catch me on a banana boat or some **** out in the ocean.

Where is she getting her info? Seems like things are very fluid so she could be right.
She’s refreshing tik tok pages and all that but these people are lightweight crazy at this point especially with a few dubs on things like the van video and stuff so they’re just jumping at anything moving at this point lol blood thirsty sharks rn

She’s refreshing tik tok pages and all that but these people are lightweight crazy at this point especially with a few dubs on things like the van video and stuff so they’re just jumping at anything moving at this point lol blood thirsty sharks rn

Yeah, I can see why authorities get frustrated with these internet web sleuths all the time. They throwing out constant hails of misinformation and fake news just to be the first. This is why everybody can’t have a voice:lol:

OK, I see where you're coming from.

brings up the question again…how far would you go to protect your child? And could you ever turn them in?

b66a6550-8a83-4dc1-9277-6f38fd89a92c_text.gif

Cam said he wouldn't even turn his neighbor in if he knew they were a serial killer.

What I look like turning in my own child?

He came back and said he made a mistake about that comment.:lol:

Question, y’all protecting your child if he/she a serial killer though?

this kristin smart case dates back 25 years

my girl put me on the podcast, really well done... all those ppl got dirt on their hands

Took 25 years to search the dad’s property and arrest the lone suspect in the case :smh:

There’s so many holes in this story I feel…now it’s being spun that it’s a toxic and abusive relationship…? But they were living with his parents? They never fought around them? Her dad never picked up on any instances? This road trip can’t be the first time they started smacking each other around. It’s bittersweet they have some semi closure.

I asked my mom years ago would she help me if I was on the run. She asked what would I be on the run for. I said murder. She goes, “I’d tell you to come hideout in the basement, and then I’d lock it and tell them to come get you.”

There’s so many holes in this story I feel…now it’s being spun that it’s a toxic and abusive relationship…? But they were living with his parents? They never fought around them? Her dad never picked up on any instances? This road trip can’t be the first time they started smacking each other around. It’s bittersweet they have some semi closure.

You're oversimplifying things.

Back
Top Bottom