Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

also it bothered the hell out of me how they did ilsa

Ilsa been in multiple movies now and the choice was between her AND this chick who just showed up on the scene

I’d get if the choice was his ex wife.. but not the chick who literally left him for dead

ilsa been in 3 of these damn movies.. Haley/grace just showed up and almost got these people murked multiple times

imagine being Ilsa and seeing your supposed friend actually struggling with that choice

Last edited:
Saw it the other day and was entertained.

Not a fan of having to wait a year or whatever to see how this ends but it is what it is.

To fill the need been going back and rewatching the franchise starting with MI1, still has a lot of solid replay value.

Really good film…They just keep nailing these movies…

Only complaint is that is was exposition heavy, but of course this is a part 1 so that was to be expected…Cannot wait for part 2 to hit so hopefully it doesn’t get a crazy delay because of this strike stuff…

Going to need to see them dig into the background Ethan has with Gabriel in the next one…I remember there was rumors that some de-aging was going to be used for Tom in this movie but McQ couldn’t work it out before they started filming…I feel like that’s going to be a thing in part 2…

Last edited:
Really good film…They just keep nailing these movies…

Only complaint is that is was exposition heavy, but of course this is a part 1 so that was to be expected…Cannot wait for part 2 to hit so hopefully it doesn’t get a crazy delay because of this strike stuff…

Going to need to see them dig into the background Ethan has with Gabriel in the next one…I remember there was rumors that some de-aging was going to be used for Tom in this movie but McQ couldn’t work it out before they started filming…I feel like that’s going to be a thing in part 2…

Well that answers that then…

“However, McQuarrie teased that the “Dead Reckoning Part One” production perfected the de-aging process, and may incorporate it into the “Part Two” sequel.

In researching that [technology], I cracked the code – I think – on how best to approach it. By then, we had kind of moved away from it,” he said. “We may still play with it. We never say never.”

movie was great, theyve just got the formula for this franchise and add in the great action and stunts and you got a hit on your hands

and pom, rebecca and vanessa all look good by my gawd i just fell in love even more with hayley and very happy for her to be able to get shine
1689396729732.jpeg

1689396489716.jpeg

1689396521832.jpeg

1689396566242.jpeg

1689396607652.jpeg

1689396826348.jpeg

1689396789991.jpeg
1689396426680.jpeg

I took an edible before watching 7 so I’m gonna watch again. Rewatching from the beginning now and 2 is pretty average. Nothing stands out.

I spent the past week watching the previous six films, since I have only watched the first Mission: Impossible film, and that was twelve years ago.

Dead Reckoning Part One was great, but like others have said, there's too much exposition in it.

Here's my M:I film rankings:

Fallout
Dead Reckoning Part One
Ghost Protocol
Rogue Nation
Mission: Impossible
Mission: Impossible III
Mission: Impossible II

I can't help but get chimpanzee vibes from Hayley Atwell. Idk if it's her facial structure or the long philtrum.

That mass of hers at the airport and in the train though :nthat:

Isla is fire though. That's my type of white girl. As bland as dawn washed chicken
Watch Rebecca Ferguson bae’s topless scenes in The White Queen show. Very royal Shogun approved mammaries. I can’t even drink milk anymore but I wouldn’t hesitate to drink from the tap.

Casting department listened to me. Had Hayley bae, Rebecca bae, Vanessa Kirby was looking good, and Pom looked crazy but also good.

Pom’s character switching sides was funny though. It was like she never had someone be nice to her. she’s still a psycho though.

Watch Rebecca Ferguson bae’s topless scenes in The White Queen show. Very royal Shogun approved mammaries. I can’t even drink milk anymore but I wouldn’t hesitate to drink from the tap.

I just got done watching Silo and Rebecca is :emoji_fire:

The show was also pretty good.

Pom’s character switching sides was funny though. It was like she never had someone be nice to her. she’s still a psycho though.
i hope shes still alive for the 2nd film. I'd be dope to have her on the team. And i predict
greg-tarzan-davis-and-shea-whigham-in-mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-one.jpg
they'll end up joining the IMF too.

Back
Top Bottom