Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

Looks piff little underwhelmed by the chick though big downgrade from paula patton

this.

watched ghost protocol yesterday. may have to binge the other 3. :lol:

who would you guys rate as the best villain of the 4? has to be philip seymour hoffman's character by a landslide right?

Just saw the trailer. Dude is finally starting to look his age though. Can't stay young forever like his friend will smith.

lol if u wanna go dere u gotta check out Mario Lopez. dude never aged..proally got the mr bwldi.g treatment

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people let personal matters affect other aspects of a person.

I don't agree with Scientology. That's not going to stop me from appreciating the roles that Cruise takes and how good he is in them. Dude is just a strong actor with great screen presence. I pretty much watch every movie he makes because I know I'm gonna be entertained.

Cruise is one of the GOATS if you hate the man, you hate action flicks, and Ethan Hunt is quite possibly the best character he's ever played....can't wait for this, I've enjoyed every MI film....now that I think about it, Cruise would have been an amazin addition to the fast and Furious squad :wow:

Cruise is way to big to take a roll in Fast and Furious

He'd have to really love the series

I admit after he went on the today show and spewed bs about how he knows a lot about mental illness and criticized depressed people for taking medication that I viewed him a lot differently. If people say whatever new movie he has is good then i'll check it out when it's on netflix or whatever other service.

I still appreciate a lot of his movies. Awesome classics like Risky Business, Top Gun, Rainman, The Outsiders.

phillip seymour hoffman was easily one of the best movie villians i've ever seen. dude was just so talented. MI 3 was gold.

phillip seymour hoffman was easily one of the best movie villians i've ever seen. dude was just so talented. MI 3 was gold.

Yeah dude was an absolute beast, he was so menacing, really exposed brought that ether to Ethan.

Back
Top Bottom