Missouri Football Players Go On Strike To Force Removal Of School President

"White people aren't racist" "It's not 1950...it's 2015"

"get over it" "black people always crying about racism" "racism isn't real" 

"we're all one"    
@ksteezy said this in the thread where people were talking about White men dieng. Dude literally said the 1950s are a long time ago and people need to stop looking at history as though history doesn't determine the future. Dude is a true racist clown.

I'm glad the players/students realized the power they wield by threatening to not play in the football game. A $1 million cancellation fee :x I hope it shows other student athletes around the country that at the end of the day they can put their foot down and gain more control. I'm also glad the football coaches are standing behind them.

This situation is just a microcosm of what is going on around the whole country. There should be a way to sterilize WS to make sure they don't procreate.

@ksteezy said this in the thread where people were talking about White men dieng. Dude literally said the 1950s are a long time ago and people need to stop looking at history as though history doesn't determine the future. Dude is a true racist clown.
SMH if he really said that

"White people aren't racist" "It's not 1950...it's 2015"

"get over it" "black people always crying about racism" "racism isn't real" 

"we're all one"    
65 years isn't even a blink in history.....folks during those times still have plenty of influence on this country 

65 years isn't even a blink in history.....folks during those times still have plenty of influence on this country 

Plus they have had children and the ignorance is passed down. Many in this country in parts of the country have no day to day interaction with us, besides what they see on TV or on the field.

Funny how the assistant prof (of communications, btw) in the protest video won't resign in the wake of her actions, in which she displayed outright disregard for the very laws she teaches and defends in her classes. Here's her non-apology apology.
Was this the redhead lady at the end of the video who was asking for muscle?

That entire video was cringeworthy. No matter what side of any movement you're involved with, you're going to have some jackasses on your left and right. You don't have to do everything they do.

This just keeps getting worse. Not surprised. Racism runs very deep in this country.

It is relevant. When you say something like that, the story had better be true. Much like the racial incidents, nothing has been verified. It is relevant because if the student body President made this up, EVERYONE looks awful for coming to his defense and when something really happens no one will believe them.

It is relevant. When you say something like that, the story had better be true. Much like the racial incidents, nothing has been verified. It is relevant because if the student body President made this up, EVERYONE looks awful for coming to his defense and when something really happens no one will believe them.
The racial incidents were confirmed and documented. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...niversity-of-missouri-presidents-resignation/)

The KKK presence in particular was not.

Last edited:

I love the displaced outrage some of you have :lol:

The only time history isn't important is when it involves the struggles of dark skinned people. I learned that a long time ago. Other than that history is a very important thing. We should know the history of this country, world history, they look at the history of people when it comes to things such as jobs, loans, etc. But when it comes to the struggle of a group of people that are citizens of this country, history doesn't mean a damn thing.

I love the displaced outrage some of you have :lol:

What displaced outrage? I was defending the football team for standing up. Wolfe did need to step down for at least not even giving the allegations a look. You had people on Twitter last night at Mizzou running around with the KKK rumor when they likely hadn't stepped out of their dorms only to find out that it wasn't true at all.

damn. did he really say that "racism isn't real"?
there are plenty of people alive today that couldn't use the same rest rooms as white people, couldn't swim in the same pools as white people, couldn't dine in the same restaurants as white people. that crap is far from dead.

I love the displaced outrage some of you have
laugh.gif
What displaced outrage? I was defending the football team for standing up. Wolfe did need to step down for at least not even giving the allegations a look. You had people on Twitter last night at Mizzou running around with the KKK rumor when they likely hadn't stepped out of their dorms only to find out that it wasn't true at all.
Just like articles shared on fb....black people do have a tendency to believe **** without fact checking. Well, I won't single out just black people because white folks believe anything them far right sites be spewing 

Nothing has been verified? It's not verified until someone is killed right?

The group of white  kids riding around in a truck with no plates yelling racial slurs was verified. The cops stopped them and pulled them over.

White guy screaming and yelling about fighting back against black people was verified (video in my first post).

Lol what's with you people. KKK affiliation or not those things DID happen.

Last edited:
We're a strong and powerful people. Yet many people hate us. It's funny because many of the new immigrants who hate us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Black people in the 50s and 60s fighting for equality. They're the same people who ignore history but if it wasn't for stem black folk and white allies many immigrants wouldn't have the opportunities they have now. Folk like Ksteezy need to sit down.

Update

He is a Missouri University of Science and Technology student and he's from Lake Saint Louis

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b2ae21b1-8c81-5afc-8261-a4adb8b14918.html

"Another neighbor, a woman in her 50s who would not give her name, called the arrest "a total shock." She explained, "He's a really good kid. If he did say that (a threat), I don't think it would be with malicious intent. I just know of him being a pretty serious, studious kid." She added, "This is totally out of character."

Here we go with dat BULLS_!!! :smh:

Update

He is a Missouri University of Science and Technology student and he's from Lake Saint Louis

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b2ae21b1-8c81-5afc-8261-a4adb8b14918.html

"Another neighbor, a woman in her 50s who would not give her name, called the arrest "a total shock." She explained, "He's a really good kid. If he did say that (a threat), I don't think it would be with malicious intent. I just know of him being a pretty serious, studious kid." She added, "This is totally out of character."

Here we go with dat BULLS_!!! :smh:

Black on black crime deflection or mental health deflection in T-minus 60 seconds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom