MJ wearing black/gum soled XI's

What do you think? Gum soled or Yellowed Space Jam lows?

• Gum Soled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellowed out clear soles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wouldn't be suprised if we see more low xi's in the near future.

definitely agree. they have to do something to mix it up instead of re-releasing the same retros over and over again (and to boot at a worse quality). and theres no way those are yellowed soles, mike wouldnt mess with that.

They're gum soles. The "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue gives it away. Unless that happened to yellow too. :lol:

This is the first retro+ colorway that I'm feeling since I can remember. They have that classy Jordan look to them that they once had. Hope they release.

Last edited:
Shoes are Gum-Sole. Confirmed. These are a pair from MJ's stash. Not new. :D
As a PE collector, there is nothing like MJ wearing a Jordan PE...It just re-energizes the whole brand/line/model...:nthat:
Simply gives me chills, gets me excited...It's hard to explain the feeling.
PO

I would defnly cop a pair if they became available.... in a sz 11/11.5 of course...:smokin

alright so what sneaker is this? picture is from the same camp the gum bottom 11 pictures were taken, one of my facebook followers posted them cuz he went to that camp he has pictures of mj wearing the gum bottoms but never really paid attention to the pictures.

anyways these look to be an 11 red bottom but im not sure

Great thread !!! Reminds me of the Wizards XI or Concords debate in 01.
I think all signs point to them being gumsole PEs.
1. White Jumpman logos. White/black/gumsole is one of THE most traditional colorways in the history of Nike, and sneakers in general.
2. The cut of the patent looks very thin like the new XI mold, meaning these are from 2009 at the absolute earliest. I dont think his kicks would yellow that much that fast.
3.The "Milky toe" indicates these were probably made in 2011 or later. Even when older clear soles turned totally yellow you could still see the patent behind the toe.
4. OK... we all know MJ isnt the most "fashionable" man on the planet... but he almost always color coordinates his outfits... Hes wearing "Gum-ish" colored shorts and a black shirt.
5. Hes MJ for christ sake... He has the resources to get any shoe in any colorway at basically any point in time. No way would he be wearing old shoes to hoop in even if he is only playing against little girls... litterally :tongue:

definately gum soles, yellowed would still have some transparency. plus MJ isn't gonna wear mad yellow kicks he's probably got a million pairs that look better

We can all dream because these will probably never drop . but if they do ... In murphy lee's voice " i need 2 pair"

alright so what sneaker is this? picture is from the same camp the gum bottom 11 pictures were taken, one of my facebook followers posted them cuz he went to that camp he has pictures of mj wearing the gum bottoms but never really paid attention to the pictures.
anyways these look to be an 11 red bottom but im not sure

:smokin:smokin:smokin

Man MJ's personal jordan shoe gm we send us into shock

I was about to say the same thing lol.....
they could be some old kicks for all we know...he has so many pairs of xis at his disposal, he has to put them to use some how lol....
If Jordan's sons are anything like mine, his closet has been completely raided.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom