MJ's Style, how bad is it?

Originally Posted by lilfalconsfan

tell if im wrong... but didn't mj design the 23's???
sick.gif
>23's

laugh.gif
, No Tinker did the 23s

i'm a girl not a dude. my avy is from a million years ago, never bothered to change it, and don't no chick want mike. homegirl thinking she gonna get broke off, that's why she with him. mike is not attractive in his old age. he is not THE MAN.

versache530 wrote:
i'm a girl not a dude. my avy is from a million years ago, never bothered to change it, and don't no chick want mike. homegirl thinking she gonna get broke off, that's why she with him. mike is not attractive in his old age. he is not THE MAN.
Despite all of this, you know damn straight if you saw MJ at the mall and he offered you (out of all the women in the vicinity) to "chill" you probablly would just cause he's MJ. Not saying your a skeezer by any means, just reiterating the fact that status is more attractive to women then looks.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

versache530 wrote:
Despite all of this, you know damn straight if you saw MJ at the mall and he offered you (out of all the women in the vicinity) to "chill" you probablly would just cause he's MJ. Not saying your a skeezer by any means, just reiterating the fact that status is more attractive to women then looks.

the original phrase i commented on was "Mike is every woman's desire." That's so far from true. I might kick it with Mike if he asked and I might not, depends on the situation. He's just a man. I might be a rare breed, but I don't go crazy over celebrities. They are just people. People with money. and I'm not the type to gravitate to someone simply because they have money or fame. IMO, Mike is not a stand up guy, so he isn't someone i would looooove to have a chance to get to know or to kick it with.  My cousin is married to a ball player, and at family events, everybody all up in his face like he Jesus or somebody. He cool and all, but my fam be just drooling over him. I'm just smh like let the man live. it ain't like he throwing you some crumbs or taking care of you. he just a man.

Originally Posted by versache530

versache530 wrote:

the original phrase i commented on was "Mike is every woman's desire." That's so far from true. I might kick it with Mike if he asked and I might not, depends on the situation. He's just a man. I might be a rare breed, but I don't go crazy over celebrities. They are just people. People with money. and I'm not the type to gravitate to someone simply because they have money or fame. IMO, Mike is not a stand up guy, so he isn't someone i would looooove to have a chance to get to know or to kick it with.  My cousin is married to a ball player, and at family events, everybody all up in his face like he Jesus or somebody. He cool and all, but my fam be just drooling over him. I'm just smh like let the man live. it ain't like he throwing you some crumbs or taking care of you. he just a man.

mjmoneystack.jpg

how can you have so much money and be one of the greatest athletes of all time in sports and have 0 fashion sense

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

he dont even care..every time he steps outside his home he has every mans admiration and every womans desire..

smh have some respect for yourself man.... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dbailey86

how can you have so much money and be one of the greatest athletes of all time in sports and have 0 fashion sense

bruh if i had a pocket like jordan i wouldnt give a damn wat i wore either

sad. but n$%^! you wasn't with him shooting in the gym!!

he paid enough that he could dress like a fool if he want...shoot
i mean for a guy of his prestige and greatness you'd think he do a little better
but meh. not a single damb. maybe ol girl on his arm will say something then again she might just keep quiet...$$$$$ !!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

he dont even care..every time he steps outside his home he has every mans admiration and every womans desire..

smh have some respect for yourself man.... 
grin.gif

up in the angus

This would make a good SNL skit.

He dresses like my pops use to dress back in 2005.

Oh well. He rich.

versache530 wrote:

Not saying anything about you but most chicks that go out of their way to not seem like a skeezer say this. 
laugh.gif

But on the low you sound salty about your cousin being married to a ball player 
roll.gif

No shots intended, take it for what its worth

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

mjmoneystack.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom