** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

I've been dying to see a good close-up shot of Alex Gordon's home Fuse PE... and of course, the first one that surfaces has them covered in mud:

Still... you get the idea. They do indeed have Zoom Air, not Shox, and they're pretty sharp. For his sake, I just hope the white part of the upper isleather and not mesh.

Originally Posted by protoman90m

Originally Posted by Pipes20

stop reposting pics please...go through the pages and look at everything
i have sorry if i reposted, mr.god of cleats.

Not to be rude but if you did go back and look at the pages, you didn't pay attention b/c many of those have been reposted. We appreciate peopleposting pictures but it just clutters everything if we see them same pictures over and over. Beltre and Crawford's huarache 2k4's no longer need to beposted. We've seen them multiple times. Same with Pujol's home and away 5-tools. Now if there are new variations to it, then cool. Post those b/cwe want to see those. It's cool you want to contribute to the post but just keep stuff relevant. I don't mean just you but everyone, including myself.

a71131dc1fa04dccb923d7ee01e2f0a6-getty-80324227jd017_detroit_tiger.jpg

577dcd5825f1b23c94184d6544aa231a-getty-80324227jd008_detroit_tiger.jpg

a.j pierzynski

efe3dd88b11667a0a8dbd3d0fcd31fb8-getty-80324227jd014_detroit_tiger.jpg

edgar renteria

capt.7f1cd3a27a0c4ee1b48a085e751ef1b8.tigers_white_sox_baseball_cxs113.jpg

4f5324ebf11dd40c1933668895e5e66d-getty-80324227jd005_detroit_tiger.jpg

orlando cabreras ***like his eastons

and about Bobby Abreu's weird cleats could they be Demarini cleats??
the logo reminded me of
demarini-logo2.gif

Originally Posted by protoman90m

a71131dc1fa04dccb923d7ee01e2f0a6-getty-80324227jd017_detroit_tiger.jpg

577dcd5825f1b23c94184d6544aa231a-getty-80324227jd008_detroit_tiger.jpg

a.j pierzynski

efe3dd88b11667a0a8dbd3d0fcd31fb8-getty-80324227jd014_detroit_tiger.jpg

edgar renteria

capt.7f1cd3a27a0c4ee1b48a085e751ef1b8.tigers_white_sox_baseball_cxs113.jpg

4f5324ebf11dd40c1933668895e5e66d-getty-80324227jd005_detroit_tiger.jpg

orlando cabreras ***like his eastons

the logo reminded me of
demarini-logo2.gif

Huge fan of Renteria's clippers...sharp look and very original

Good call on the Demarini...I have always equated that company with women's softball!

By the way, I am a brainwashed Nike person but I would DEFINITELY wear those Verderos.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Good call on the Demarini...I have always equated that company with women's softball!

By the way, I am a brainwashed Nike person but I would DEFINITELY wear those Verderos.

Yea Demarini is huge in softball but theyre growing in baseball, at least college baseball. There are alot more teams in the CWS using them the last coupleyears.

yeah they are making some of the best aluminum highschool/college bats with vexxum, vendeta, cf3 n voodoo
have u guys seen kansas city royals powder blue jerseys ** offtopic
capt.1ea1e13ab8464d63826cba70bb51bcf7.twins_royals_baseball_mocr104.jpg

the logo reminded me of
demarini-logo2.gif

That's an interesting thought, but I don't think that's what they are. Here's a crude zoom-in of a couple different pictures:

If you look at the logo on the tongue, it looks more like a teardrop than the DeMarini "D", which has a sharp top-left corner and that littletriangular notch on the left side. I'm not sure if it's the same as what's on the side of the top middle picture above, but it might be. Plus...has anyone actually ever seen DeMarini cleats? Also, you'd think that if he was wearing DeMarini's cleats (a company owned by Wilson), he'd alsowear other Wilson products... but he uses Franklin BG's, a Rawlings glove, and SSK bats. Some other guys are all over the place with their equipment likehe is, but it's just a thought. Hopefully some higher-res pictures will surface and we'll be able to figure this out.

Elsewhere in baseball...

Nothing terribly special, but Robi Cano is wearing a different 5-Tool PE than his standard silver outsole pair...

And Jose Guillen has been doing some brand-switching the last few days. Nike cleats and SSK gloves on April 8th, UA cleats and gloves on April 9th, and Nikecleats and UA gloves on April 10th.

Originally Posted by Pipes20

stop reposting pics please...go through the pages and look at everything

yes I agree... but also please don't quote posts with lots of photos... its really slowing down my loading times... thanks...

I posted this earlier, now here are pictures. I only noticed becuase I know Luis Castillo is with Easton. And there were pictures of Reyes using Eastonbatting gloves after wearing Nike.

This is Castillo on the road with the Eastons

This is Castillo at home iwht what looks like Louiville TPX. There was a better shot in yesterdays game.

Maybe the Eastons for Luis are a different colorway then what Reys wore a few days ago.

^ The more interesting part is that he's wearing Verdero cleats in that first picture and not his standard Easton cleats.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ The more interesting part is that he's wearing Verdero cleats in that first picture and not his standard Easton cleats.

The Batter's Gloves are Easton's in the Home picture...they are a different moel then the one Reyes was wearing the other day...Reyes was wearinglast years inline Stealth...Castillo is wearing a glove based off of this upcoming years VRS.

Castillo has worn the Verdero's a couple of times...hopefully we dont see that again.

ABREU'S CLEATS HAVE A SIGNATURE GOIN ACROSS THE MID FOOT STRAP. WHAT COULD THESE BE SOMEONE HAS TO FIGURE IT OUT (DONT THINK DIMARINI'S)

Back
Top Bottom